ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Attention passengers thank you for your patience on this flight, we will be landing in around fifteen minutes and we hope you've enjoyed our services" The seatbelt light flashes green as the sound of chatter returns and the clicking of seatbelts creates an even noisier atmosphere.

The scenery outside was breathtaking and it's something that you've been missing for years. The large view of cities upon cities and towns upon towns brings some warmth to your heart as you reminisce on the memories of having a day out shopping with your mother and brothers every Saturday at noon. Not much longer to go...

You shut off the noises from the outside world when you turn on your music again, using it as a time killer.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You sit on a cold metal chair in the communal area of the airport with one leg crossed over the other and a book in your hands. Flicking though the pages and you stop where your bookmark is placed, page 139.

After reading for around twenty-five minutes you are interrupted when you hear your name being yelled from across the room, "Katsumi~!"

Finally you place your bookmark back, page 164, and when you look up your natural resting face turns into one of pure delight and joy.

"My favourite brother!" You run towards the blonde-haired male causing his smile to become been larger only to then turn into a pout once you duck under his arms and run into his twin's arms.

"Told ya she'd hug me first 'Tsumu!"

"Shut yer trap!" He retaliates before you remove one arm from Osamu and hold it out, signalling for Atsumu to join in and turn it into a group hug.