ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴅᴜᴇ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════~ 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖 ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖 ~

After a long journey, it was around 7 hours you think you weren't too sure, you all finally made it to Nekoma High in Tokyo. The trip was supposed to take just under 7 hours but Atsumu wouldn't stop complaining about needing the toilet since he somehow managed to clog up the one on the bus, he didn't use it he just thought it would be funny to test out all of the cleaning products in there and if you opened the door at the moment you'd drown in bubbles. He's one of the biggest twats I've ever met but you've gotta love him, you mentally eyerolled as you grabbed your bags from the under compartment and then turned around to then examine the way the school looked. It was just as big as Inarizaki, maybe a bit bigger, maybe a bit smaller. You couldn't really work it out since you had just arrived and hadn't had a chance to look around yet.

"Oi Sumi get yer short stack self over 'ere!" Atsumu yelled out as you snapped out of your small daze and then gave him a dirty look.

"Call me short one more time and I'll make sure ya can't ever say it again!" He started giggling like a little girl as he saw you drop your bags and run after him.

Osamu and Suna both stood there for a few seconds before looking at each other and shrugging. "I'll grab her bags" Suna said.

"I'll get 'Tsumu's" Osamu rolled his eyes and reluctantly picked up Atsumu's bags which were a lot heavier than they looked. "What the hell has he got in 'ere" Osamu struggles to carry all of his bags and then his twin's but he managed and soon everyone had made it to the dorms in which you would all be staying.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Nekoma had a large gym with two courts and a load of dorms just around the corner from the gym. The team were sharing one of the larger rooms and you had been told that you would be sharing with the actual manager for your team who has been missing for however long. You had always wondered where their manager was but never questioned it in case it was a touchy subject and you accidentally ended up upsetting someone. You've always been cautious of this but occasionally you do forget how considerate of others you may need to be in a certain situation.

"If this room is this big then yer guys' room must be absolutely humongous" you said to Suna as you took your last bag from him and tucked it away in a corner of the room, it was one of the smaller rooms since only two of you would be staying in there but even still it was decently sized and bigger than you pictured.