ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

~ 𝙰 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~

The training camp ended a week ago and you had forgotten what hell school was. You certainly did not miss teachers threatening the whole class with a new assignment every single lesson. However, you did miss being in art class though, "Morning Mr.Nishimura!" You chimed as you entered his classroom which appeared more calming and colourful then usual. This was probably due to the sun beaming into the room at just the right angle so a warm atmosphere was being created, as well as the colours on all of his artwork popping like never before.

"Ah! Katsumi how was the trip?" He greeted you as you get your supplies out of your bag and sit in your seat, you arrived earlier than other students because you wanted to spend all the time you could on your art. Especially cause I can't forkin draw portraits...

You flipped through your sketch pad to find your most recent but yet to be completed piece. "It was fun thanks, good to be back in here though" you smiled before scanning over the image to see what improvements needed to be made. "Sir would you mind looking at this piece I've been working on?" He nodded instantly and made his way through the clutter of chairs and tables to get to you.

"What inspired this then?" He asked as he put his glasses on before you handed him the sketch pad.

You lean back in your chair and put your hands in the pockets of your blazer. "I think I was sat at the park the other day? I cant exactly remember when but I just thought the scenery was quite cool so decided so give myself a challenge at drawing some realism, also I thought that the fact there were some kids there added an extra challenge of drawing some faces" he nods his head along with what you say to show that he is listening and his eyes dart all over the paper.

He put the pad back down on the table in front of you and points to what he's noticed whilst explaining it. "And lastly the face of the child on the slide is a bit off so try adjust it a bit, his smile makes him look a bit creepy" he always tried his best to give his students a simplified version of what needed to be done to make it easier and less stressful for everyone but even then some people need more details and he's happy to provide them.

"Ahhh I see it now! Thank you so much" you say before getting to work on the changes he suggested.