ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════~ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ, sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴡᴇᴇᴋ, sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ~

Another absolutely boring week of school had passed but thankfully you had no art work to do this weekend. You managed to finish all of the practical work and any essays on certain artists that you had to do. Despite enjoying the subject you really hated the writing part of it.

Unfortunately, what you hated more was the fact that your brothers had decided to throw a party tonight in the house since your parents were out of town for the weekend. They had permission for the party of course but the thing you disliked about those kinds of social gatherings was that you weren't one to enjoy the company of drunk people nor the loud, thumping atmosphere of the central room of the party. Obviously there would be no drunkards at this party because no one was of legal age but some people certainly knew how to act as if they were drunk, those who do this are more annoying than actual drunks in your opinion.

You were currently sprawled out on your bed with your phone in hand, scrolling through what people had been posting throughout the day. What even is that? You roll your eyes at what was on the screen before scrolling past it. Only a few more minutes were spent on social media before you had enough of all the nonsense there was online.

A small knock came from the other side of your door as it slowly started to creak open. As it opened more you caught a glimpse of blonde hair and instantly knew who it was. "Hey Sumi~" your older brother finally stepped completely into your room but he had some form of mischievous aura surrounding him.

"What do ya want?" You accidentally had a bit more attitude in your tone than you meant too and you knew this because he looked a bit taken aback. "My bad I didn't mean to sound so bothered" you waved your hand at him as your sat up and rested against the headboard.

He walked over and sat on the edge of your bed facing you. He seemed like he had a huge weight on his shoulders or something. "Just tell me already yer making me panic" you nudged his leg with your foot and he responded by jokingly threatening to kick you back.

"I just wanted to make sure yer okay with us havin' the party tonight...yer live here as well" you felt a small smile tug at your lips at how considerate your brother was being. "I understand if yer stay in here all night I just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna bother ya 'cause of the loud music and everything" he was fidgeting with his fingers as he spoke, worried he would offend you in some way. This habit of his dated back to when you were all very young. You and Osamu would often bully your brother (not literally) into asking your parents if you could all go to the park since sometimes playing in the garden got a little  too boring to keep you all satisfied. Your mother would make strange noises when Atsumu would play with his fingers and start yelling things like 'aw! My cute little 'TsumTsum!', it had you and Osamu in hysterics when she called him that and occasionally you two would still tease him with the nickname.