× K I S S ×

I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE to answer before he bent down and kissed me, my hands went to his chest and I fisted the front of his shirt trying to pull him closer to me, his tongue pushed its way into my mouth as he bent down even more and grabbed the end of the sweater I was wearing, pulling it up.

breaking away from the kiss to take it off he did the same with the shirt he was wearing, he went to unbutton my jeans and I paused for a moment causing him to take his hands off of me instantly,

"what? is-are you-did I do something?" he stammered in confusion,

"no no it's nothing" I reassured him putting my hand on his chest, it really was nothing, just a moment of hesitancy.

"are you sure? we can stop angel I promise" he said cupping my jaw and I nodded,

angel, I like that

"I'm okay I promise, I want to continue-unless you don't want to" I replied and he smirked slightly, "I definitely want to angel"

"just making sure" I mumbled and he didn't say anything leaning down to kiss me again, but with less urgency and more intimacy, like he was savoring it. His hands went to my jeans in less of a rush this time and he unzipped them before tugging them down.

I pulled away and kicked my shoes off and then my jeans, and he didn't give me the chance to do anything else before he gripped the back of my bare thighs and hoisted me up to his waist, my legs wrapping around him by reflex. I almost let out a whine when he didn't kiss me right after picking me up, I don't know what had gotten into me but just seeing him kissing Ava made me want to prove to both of us that he wanted me more than her and him not kissing me was not helping.

"Fred-" I gasped out when he placed me down on the bed vertically so that my legs were touching the floor and I was in the middle of the bed, he hovered over me still not kissing me and I huffed,

"yeah?" he replied confused straightening his elbows, his eyes scanning my face for hesitation and I almost rolled my eyes, "are you planning to kiss me any time soon or what?"

He let out a breath mixed with amusement and relief before getting off of me and getting on his knees in between my open ones,

"Freddie-" I breathed out confused when he hooked my legs over his shoulders, "what are you-" I started again but stopped with a gasp as his lips met my inner thighs,

"I'm kissing you"

(DON'T KILL ME)

××××× 

Fred and I laid in his bed, in our underwear under his blanket, him a bit more perched up on his elbow, leaning his cheek into his palm, while we kind of just took the other's presence in that moment.

"angel?" Fred spoke up and I hummed in response, "I'm sorry"

"it's alright" I murmured and he semi sighed before bringing his hand to my face and stroking it softly, running his finger along my jaw before bringing it up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear,

"you look so stunning right now" he mumbled and I knew my cheeks turned red at his words, I bit back a smile and tried to push my face into my hands but he grabbed my wrist and pushed it away gently, "not that you don't always look absolutely breath taking but you look especially gorgeous right now"

"Freddie" I whined trying to push my face into his chest but he didn't let me, perching himself up on his elbow more upright still grasping my wrists with his one hand.

"darling I'm being serious you're beautiful" he said seriously and I avoided his gaze sighing dramatically, "do you not believe me?" he questioned almost in disbelief and I groaned pushing my head into the pillow,