× Z A B I N I ×

"ARE YOU SURE?" FRED ASKED looking down at me after asking me if I'm alright with him leaving for the fourth time.

"yes freddie I'll probably just sleep for a bit" I said reassuringly, looking up at him with a small smile.

"can I have a kiss before I go then?" he asked cupping my jaw. His eyes meeting mine filling my arms with goosebumps.

I nodded and felt my throat tighten as he leaned down and continued to kiss me slowly.

"not what I was expecting" I heard Enzo tease and Fred pulled away standing up straight,

"hey Enzo" I said softly as Fred let go of my hand,

"I'll see you later" Fred said pressing a kiss on the top of my head and nodding at Enzo before leaving the common room.

"are you alright?" Enzo asked me wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"yeah I'm okay" I said against his chest as I wrapped my arms around him,

"was sending Fred to talk to you okay? would you rather have had Lyra or I come? it's just that I was angry and I felt like I-I wouldn't have been much help" he stammered his tone worried and I smiled slightly at his concern.

"it was completely fine thank you for telling him to talk to me"

"do you want to come back down to finish your breakfast?" he asked looking down at me.

"I think I just want to take a short nap, tell Lyra I'm sorry yeah?" I asked as we pulled away from the hug,

"she'll understand don't worry. I'll see you later mars" he said kissing my forehead lightly before leaving.

I sighed slightly and made my way up to my dorm.

Merlin I hate crying.

I took my shoes and jeans off and put shorts on before climbing into bed.

The audacity of that man is beyond me, I'm sending the key back as soon as I get the chance. Along with a piece of my mind, mum didn't raise a wuss.

My nap was anything but a nap, I tossed and turned for another two hours with my thoughts before Lyra came to the dorm room.

I could sense her try not to make any noise and I smiled at her efforts.

"hey Lyra" I said propping myself up on my elbows and looking at her,

"sorry did I wake you?" she asked worriedly, freezing slightly.

"no I-I was already awake don't worry about it" I said reassuring her and smiled as she sighed in relief.

"how are you feeling love?" she asked softly sitting on her bed across from me.

"annoyed? a l-little confused? I mean is it mad I'm thinking more about Fred and I then I am of me and my father?" I asked sitting up properly with my back against my bed's headboard.

"not at all, to hell with your father, I-I mean you shouldn't dwell over whatever he sent you" she said bewildered.

"which by the way, w-what did he send?" she asked sheepishly,

"a key to a vault in gringotts"

"he did not!" she gasped in disbelief and I nodded,

"can you imagine? seven years and he sends his filthy money. Merlin I wish I could tell him off face to face" I snarled rolling my eyes.

"you're going to send it back right? along with a howler preferably" she asked,

"bloody right I am" I grumbled pulling my legs up to my chest.