not an update :)

hello!!! i hope you're all well and i'd like to start off with saying i will definitely be beginning to publish more chapters soon!

second of all, i'd like to address something Fred had said (i removed it) in chapter 'sweater'.

as someone who is wlw myself, when I wrote this i never meant for it to be seen as Fred sexualizing Mara and Lyra in a fetish way

as someone who is wlw myself, when I wrote this i never meant for it to be seen as Fred sexualizing Mara and Lyra in a fetish way. If i'd had Mara kiss enzo or xilo I would have had Fred say the same thing. Fred had found Mara kissing someone attractive by itself. I did realize at the time it might be taken the wrong way but I never even thought my book would be read by over 200K people. I have since removed the line completely and even though I myself identify as a women who loves women I don't get to take away the right of others to feel upset over it. All together i'd like to apologize for the line and make it extremely, extremely (!) clear that the Fred Weasley in this story would never mean anything in that matter. I would also like to say that neither Mara or Lyra are straight, and Fred isn't either (he just doesn't know it yet 😉). As a young member of the Lgbtqia+ community who still deals with tons of internal homophobia and misogyny as a result of the society I was brought up in i am constantly trying to grow and learn and id appreciate any call outs on any behavior that anyone might deem offensive in this book. I'd like to thank those who had commented and brought it to my attention because I had completely forgotten about it in the first place. I would like to say I am a better human being than I was almost two years ago when I first started this book so please (!) bring any and all problems to my attention by commenting or even sending me a message. i'd greatly appreciate it.

another thing id like to say is, now that i am much older i'd like to let you all know i am way more comfortable writing smut than i was ;) i'm very thankful to all those who were understanding.

that is all!!! i can't wait to start publishing again and i'd like to thank you all for over 200k reads i genuinely never thought i'd ever make it past 100. Although this book isn't my proudest work it's definitely one of my favorites. stay safe everyone 🤍🤍🤍

- heba