× S I T U P ×

smut warning - hope y'all enjoy it 🙄

I WATCHED MARA'S EYEBROWS FURROW together and felt my stomach drop,

"relax I was just confused for a moment" she laughed and the sound calmed my anxiety for a second, she smiled widely and placed the paper in front of me.

89%

"holy shit" I gasped grabbing the paper for to take a better look, it was a mock exam she had made for me.

"I told you" Mara teased standing up from her chair and sitting beside me on her bed, I let the paper fall to the ground and grabbed her face pulling her into a kiss,

"thank you thank you thank you" I said pulling away kissing her cheeks and forehead causing her to giggle and push my face away.

"it was all you, I just helped give a little push" she said,

"have I mentioned I love you very much?" I asked, a teasing grin on my face and she laughed,

"only a little" she replied leaning in and placing a kiss on my cheek,

"hold on—" she said grabbing my chin and looking at my eyes closely, "are you—"

"wearing eyeliner? yeah keldon insisted it would look 'hot' so I just let him do it" I shrugged, waiting for her to say something.

"well he was—"

"wrong I know, he just really wanted to so I let him—"

"I was going to say that he was right, you do look hot" she laughed letting go of my chin and letting her hand fall to my thigh.

"so what do we have left to study?" I asked standing up, changing the subject, suddenly feeling extremely hot, and her expression faltered for a moment before replying,

"nothing, we're done studying for this week" she shrugged.

"oh" I said not really knowing what to say and she stood up stepping towards me, causing me to involuntarily take one back and her expression twisted with confusion,

"what's wrong?" she asked and I laughed nervously feeling my pulse quicken, "nothings wrong why would you think something is—"

"oh so you won't mind if I" she said stepping towards me again and this time there was no where for me to go as her hands ran up my chest and onto the back of my neck. When I went rigid she smiled in satisfaction.

"do I make you nervous freddie?" she teased and I didn't reply leaning down and grabbing her hips and pulling her against me as her lips found mine.

Her hands slid back down to the front of my open flannel and peeled it down my shoulders, my hands instantly finding their way back to her waist once it was off.

She pulled away to pull her—my t shirt off, merlin she looks good in my clothes. I took the chance to take my shirt off as well letting it fall to the floor beside her's and she immediately reached out and let her hands explore my naked chest. I stared down at her, watching her as she looked up at me while moving her hands down to my waist.

Slowly, she undid my belt, her eyes till glued to mine as she pulled it off and un buttoned my jeans. And she couldn't have done it sooner, she pulled my jeans down and I helped her, stepping out of them. I went to take my boxers off when she grabbed my wrist, pulling me to her bed and pushing me to sit down.

I went to pull her down on top of me when she dropped to her knees instead.

"bloody hell..." I muttered, if I wasn't already rock hard I surely was now.