× B E E R ×

THE NEXT DAY we barely woke up by 2pm, missing mum and ben who had already left for work. Fred and I took a quick shower before beginning to change. We had decided last night once we were all awake we'd head to downtown London.

I decided on black washed out mom jeans, along with a black cami and one of Fred's green flannels on top. I pulled on a pair of doc martins and decided to wear the jacket charlie had gotten me. Fred changed into similar jeans along with a black flannel and the leather jacket I bought him. I sat down once I had finished my makeup and watched him, waiting for him to finish. I watched him run his hands through his hair and internally smiled at the ring on his finger. We headed downstairs to meet Enzo and Xilo who were already ready,

"How long have you guys been awake?" I asked,

"Not long, probably half an hour earlier than you two. Did you lot check on George and Lyra?" Enzo replied as he bit into an apple. "No but I heard them talking"

I decided to pour cereal for Fred and myself while we waiting for them, I picked up our bowls and set them down on the kitchen island. He sat down beside me and the four of us made small talk while we waited.

"Hi sorry we took so long" Lyra apologized as she and George finally made it down, none of us said anything as we observed their disheveled appearance, and flustered expression. "rabbits i tell you" Xilo mumbled under his breath and Lyra hit his arm as she grabbed an apple for herself and George. "let's go"

×××××
(these chapters are gonna be a bit slow because i have such bad writers block but i really want to publish something for you guys so, also we're going to assume the drinking age is 16 in the uk for beer for the sake of the story)

(also for some reason I can't remember what sexualities i gave enzo and Xilo even though I remember mentioning them so yeah giving them new ones this chapter, also i'm pretty sure i've never mentioned whether Lyra or Mara are also gay but Lyra has come out and said she's bisexual, Mara hasn't said anything)

We had walked around for a few hours stopping every now and then to enter a store, we were basically at the muggle version of diagon ally. We grabbed some food from a convenience store, just sandwiches, drinks and few snacks and all agreed on watching the sunset at a near by park.

"Merlin I hate sitting on the floor" I huffed as we all sat down. "eat your sandwich woman" Enzo shoved my turkey and ham sandwich towards me and I glared at him as I unwrapped it.

He was sat in front of me with Xilo to his right beside Fred who was sitting to my left, Lyra was to my left with George beside her. We had the bag of food in the middle and I tried to keep up with Xilo and Fred's intense conversation about some new album they had listened but instead focused on the drink Fred had just opened, I had no idea what it was because his hand was covering the label but I just knew I wanted to try it.

Fred's pov

As I took a sip from my drink I tried to hold back my laughter at Mara, I could tell she wanted to ask to try it but didn't want to interrupt my conversation with Xilo. Without hesitation I handed her the drink as Xilo and I's conversation came to an end, I watched as her face lit up and she instantly brought it up to her lips.

"It's cherry flavored cola" I explained once Xilo stopped talking and as she began reading the label on the bottle. "why have I never had this?" she asked herself as she took another sip before going to hand it back to me, "keep it"

"but it's yours-"

I smirked as I reached forward and grabbed the second bottle I had bought knowing she'd want one for herself, "I know you very well angel" I teased as her expression turned into a pout, before she could respond George spoke up.