× F R E D D I E ×

"HAVE I EVER MENTIONED HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU LOOK IN MY CLOTHES?" Fred hummed as I walked up to him in the empty kitchen wearing his shirt and my shorts. we had all just finished breakfast and I wanted a cup of water which Fred was blocking me from obtaining.

"can you move? I'm trying to get a cup of—hands off!" I shrieked the last part as he laughed taking his hands off my waist, handing me a cup of water which I gladly took, bringing it up to my lips.

"can you like, not do that this early Fred? Thanks" I head a deeper voice I didn't recognize grumble from behind me and I almost spat out my water when I turned around,

"can you like not walk around fucking shirtless Bill? Thanks" Fred snapped as I coughed at the sight of a shirtless, older looking fred.

"It's nice to meet you Mara, I'm Bill. sorry I couldn't join breakfast I slept in" he explained beginning to spread some jam on a piece of toast, Fred interrupting me before I could reply,

"yeah okay bye Bill" he said taking the cup from my hand that I hadn't got the chance to finish, I tried to reach out for it as he placed it in the counter but was instead thrown over Fred's shoulder.

"Fred what the fuck?" I groaned out as he walked out of the kitchen, with me, still over his shoulder. I'm going to kill him. He didn't reply, his grip tightening on my legs as we walked to the living room.

I let out an oouf as he set me down on the couch, sitting down beside me.

"where is everyone?" I asked leaning into his chest when he raised his arm setting it around me,

"Parents are upstairs, everyone else is out playing quidditch—"

"what the fuck then why are we here?—" I said trying to get up but he grabbed my waist pulling me back, except I landed in his lap instead.

"I see someone doesn't want to spend time with their boyfriend" he pouted sarcastically and I huffed, relaxing in his arms.

"how are you enjoying your stay so far?"

"I love it here, your family's adorable" I replied and he hummed in response before pecking my lips softly, he kissed me again slightly less softly and dropped the arm around my waist to on my thigh, rubbing slowly with his thumb, his lips becoming messier by the seccond.

"I thought I asked you to keep your hands to yourself" I heard Bill say before flicking the back of Fred's head which made Fred pull away from me grumbling,

"I thought I asked you to put a fucking shirt on" Fred retorted and I held back a giggle as I got off Fred and reached out my hand to him,

"I want to go play quidditch"

×××××

"alright once you guys all clean up we can head to diagon alley like we planned yeah?" Molly said and we all agreed everyone heading to their room to change.

"did you meet Bill yet?" Lyra asked as we both began to take our clothes off,

"yup, and you?"

"yeah he's seems nice" she replied,

"Fred had a fit about him being shirtless-"

"George had a fit about him being shirtless-" we both said at the same time before bursting into laughter,

"so predictable I swear" I mumbled under my breath as I went through my clothes trying to find something to wear, I rummaged around for a little before deciding on a simple white top and a white pleated skirt with the leather jacket from Charlie to bring along in case I got cold, I grabbed some black ankle boots and pulled them on.