× S W E A T E R ×

I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING with an awful headache and a vile taste in my mouth.

I got out of bed and smiled as I noticed Lyra sound asleep, slightly snoring as well,

I glanced at the clock, it was 2 pm already?

Thankfully it was a Saturday so I wasn't really worried about classes. I stretched my arms over my head and yawned.

I walked over to Lyra lightly shaking her,

"mhm?" she mumbled her eyes still closed,

"do you want to wake up for lunch?" I asked in a hushed tone and she shook her head no.

I let her be and changed quickly applying concealer under my eyes and some lip balm.

I grabbed my wand and left the dorm making my way down to the common room,

"are you going to the great hall?" I asked Enzo who was sitting on the couch,

"yeah I figured you'd be awake so I was waiting for you" he said placing the book in his hand on the couch.

"where's Xilo?" I asked and Enzo's ears turned pink.

"oh, erm, he's uh, not feeling well" he stammered rubbing the back of his neck.

"hm, long night?" I teased with a smirk on my face and he sent me a glare as he hit my arm.

"piss off"

×××××

"Fred is calling you over, I'll see you at my dorm later today?" Enzo asked and I nodded, walking over to Fred who was sat alone.

"good morning" I said with a smile sitting beside him,

"good morning" he replied with a slight smirk and I squinted my eyes,

"what-why do you have that face" I asked looking up at him.

"do you remember anything from last night?" he said in a hushed tone and I felt my face heat up as the memories came flooding back.

I looked away from him and sat properly running my hands down my face as he laughed.

"bloody hell I'm never drinking again" I groaned,

"merlin I'm so sorry" I said looking at him, he smiled down at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"don't worry about it" he said reassuring me and I knew my face was still blushing furiously.

"am I still coming over to your dorm so we can do our homework?"

"you mean are you still coming over to my dorm so you can do your homework" he said sheepishly and I bit my lip holding back a laugh,

"right"

"and yeah do you want to come right after lunch or do you have something to do?" he asked,

"I think I'll just go to make sure that Lyra is alright and I'll come" I said and he nodded taking his arm off me so we can start eating.

××××

"hello Xilo, Lyra how are you feeling?" I asked her as I walked into Enzo and Xilo's dorm.

"oh I'm brilliant, why do you ask?" she said sarcastically and I laughed opening Enzo's closet and looking for something to wear.

"hello mara" Xilo said softly from his bed and I sent him a smile.

"hello to you too Mars, yes you can totally borrow something from my closet go right ahead" Enzo said sarcastically walking out of the bathroom in sweatpants, shirtless with wet hair and a wet towel in his hand.