× H O G S M E A D E ×

NOVEMBER HAD JUST STARTED and it was beautiful. I absolutely adore the snow. Fred and I are friends now, if you can even call us that. We just acted more tolerable towards each other, we don't spend time together out of classes though.

"I've missed hogsmeade so much" I mumbled as Enzo, Lyra and I walked into honeydukes.

"chocolate!" Lyra exclaimed walking away from us, Enzo and I started laughing as we watched her,

"I'm going to go make sure she doesn't spend all her money on chocolate" he said walking towards her and I smiled as he tried to grab some of the immense amount of chocolate in her arms already.

"hello Mara" George said softly with a smile as him and a very grumpy Fred walked up to me,

"hello?" I said raising my eyebrows in amusement.

"Fred wants to ask you something, don't you Freddie?"

"no I really don't-" Fred said but was interrupted by George hitting the back of his head,

"wouldyouliketogetadrinkwithmeatthethreebroomsticks"

"what?" I asked not understand a single word he said and he sighed dramatically,

"would you, Mara, like to get a drink with me, Fred, at the three broomsticks?" he asked and I felt a grin grow on my face.

"hm I don't know..." I teased and his face dropped before turning to George,

"see? I told you!"

"Fred I'm only joking! yes, I Mara, would like to get a drink with you, Fred, at-"

"yeah alright I get the idea" he grumbled as George smiled satisfied with himself.

"alright well let me just tell Enzo and Lyra" I said smiling at him and making my way to my friends who were still arguing over chocolate with butterflies in my stomach.

Freds pov

"why the bloody hell would she agree George?" I whined as he tried to convince to ask Mara if she wanted to grab a butterbeer with me.

"because you two are friends! And that's what friends do, plus, if you don't ask her I'll go call Harry. Reckon he'd love to take her-"

"alright alright I'm going" I mumbled as him and I walked up to Mara,

"hello Mara" George said with a smile, and I tried my best not to roll my eyes,

"hello?" she said raising her eyebrows slightly.

"Fred wants to ask you something, don't you freddie?" George said turning to me.

"no I really don't-" I said but was interrupted by George hitting the back of my head,

"wouldyouliketogetadrinkwithmeatthethreebroomsticks" I  said quickly and her face twisted in confusion.

"what?" she asked confused and I sighed dramatically.

"would you, Mara, like to get a drink with me, Fred, at the three broomsticks?"

"hm I don't know..." she said and I could feel disappointment fill me up as I turned to George with a glare.

"see? I told you!"

"Fred I'm only joking! yes, I Mara, would like to get a drink with you, Fred, at-"

"yeah alright I get the idea" I grumbled as George smiled satisfied with himself.

"alright well let me just tell Enzo and Lyra" she said smiling at me and making her way to her friends.