× S C U M B A G ×

ONCE WE WOKE UP him and I spent a little time in his dorm before heading to have lunch, I was standing beside Fred as he talked to a few of his friends and It was like I could feel someone's eyes on me,

I looked around and met eyes with Ava Badeaux a student from Beauxbatons, I had a few classes with her but I never really talked to her. Our eye contact broke but her eyes didn't leave where I was standing, more specifically Fred and I's intertwined hands,

She was standing with Fleur Delacour and another Beauxbatons student I didn't recognize, I watched her as her blue eyes basically swallow Fred. Her eyes met mine again and I raised an eyebrow at her which caught her off guard and her body language instantly changed, she crossed her arms over her chest and made an almost scoff like movement at me before looking me up and down and turning to her friends.

Fred's friends walked away and he turned to me, he was about to talk to me when I interrupted him grabbing his tie and pulling him down to my level catching his lips in a kiss.

Although probably confused he relaxed into the kiss his hands raising to cup my jaw and I let go of his tie running my hands up his shoulders wrapping them around his neck and he pushed his tongue into my mouth tilting his head to the side deepening the kiss.

"what was that for?" he asked breathlessly as I pulled away and fixed his tie, I glanced in the girl's direction and smirked as she rolled her eyes walking away with her friends.

"I can't kiss my boyfriend?" I asked and watched as a cheeky grin grew on his face,

"boyfriend yeah? come on" he said pulling me through the hall towards the great hall.

We walked into the great hall and walked over to the Ravenclaw table where George was sitting with Lyra, Enzo and Xilo. We sat down and said hellos as we started eating.

"nice nails" I said to George, Enzo and Xilo and they all smiled.

"I told the quidditch team about it and they all agreed to participate" Enzo said and I nodded.

"so who's everyone's yule ball date?" asked Xilo looking at all of us.

"we're going together" I said referring to Fred and I,

"yeah us too" Xilo said and we all turned to George and Lyra, who both looked like deer in headlights.

"well, erm-" Lyra said scratching the back of her neck,

"we decided we're not going to go" George spoke calmly,

"what?" 

"we decided that we'd go for a bit, just to see everything then probably just leave and hang out at George's dorm. it's not like we can dance at the ball together" Lyra explained and we all sort of fell into a silence.

A silence that for Enzo, Xilo, Fred and I was us sadly realizing the privilege we had in our relationships.

"right anyways. since tomorrow is Christmas eve and we most likely won't see much of each other on Christmas because of the ball I was thinking we could just get together tomorrow to exchange secret Santa gifts" Lyra spoke up changing the conversation,

Lyra, Enzo, Xilo usually do secret Santa although we just end up all buying each other things but this year we decided to include George and Fred.

"whose dorm should we do it at?" Xilo asked after a moment,

"we can just do it our dorm like always, I still have some fire whiskey and weed left over from my birthday" I said and everyone agreed.

I was talking to Xilo about muggle music, we were discussing a few bands we both had a mutual liking to. While he preferred bands like the Beatles I was trying to get him more into bands like Mötley Crüe. We continued to discuss several bands when I felt Fred's hand on my thigh, it's something I've noticed him do often recently, not necessarily inappropriately but I've noticed he always likes to be in touch with me. Whether by holding my hand or in this case just resting his hand on my leg, it's the most precious thing ever.