The letter finally arrives!

Years flew by fast, to fast for Claude's liking, and Harriet grew from an adorable little girl to a beautiful young lady. Lucas and Athanasia had married in a grand ceremony a few years back and had a little boy name Aksar witch means Imperishable; Immortal being; one which cannot be destroyed. He look identical to Lucas but with blue jeweled eyes like Claude's eyes.

Aksar loved his big sister and mother a lot but acted a lot like Lucas and Claude when dealing with other people. Like when he was three and a noble's son said to Harry that now her brother was born she wouldn't be the next empress so all she was good for was bearing children. Aksar attacked the boy with a knife till the gurads pulled him off. Claude and Lucas found out and banished that family from the empire not before curesing the hell out of them, then they gave Askar a cookie for a job well done. Also Claude then annouced to the public that Harry was still the 2nd in line for the throne and anyone had a problem with it then take it up with Lucas.

Meanwhile Ijekiel had become the Duke of his family now and kicked Jennette out, the last thing they heard of her was that she was trying to get people to help her get the throne but was attacked by them. But enough about that today was a spiecal day since it was Harry's 11 birthday!

The party guest were the family, including Lily, Sirius, Remus, Ijekiel & Fleix, but with all her friends (Making her jewled eye family tsk in anger with Lucas) their too. Everyone was having fun till an owl came threw an open window and dropped a letter infront of Harry's plate of chocolate cake slice. "It's your letter!" cried the all Weasleys boys, Draco and Neville in happiness.

Before Harry could pick it up Aksar grabbed it saying "BURN IT WITH FIRE!" to his grandfather who had a scary smiling on his face with a fire ball in his hand. "FATHER! AKSAR! YOU BOTH STOP THAT NOW!!!!" screamed Athy grabbing the letter giving it back to her little girl before turning to yell at them some more! Sirius meanwhile was yelling that she was going to be a lion to Felix who aurged back that she was going to be a puff since she was so sweet and kind to everyone, Remus and Lily meanwhile tried to sparate the two.

Molly and Arthur Weasley smiled at her till produly, to them she was their little girl since they had non of their own (Sorry to all the readers but Ginny dosen't exsited in my story), and started to help her right back a letter for the owl to take back to the school. They also made sure to add de Alger Obela before Potter since the letter only said Harriet Potter.

Harry was so happy and that night after bedtime she looked around her room, after her maids left, to find Anastacius standing beside her dresser with a present in his hands smiling at her. "Anastacius! My letter came and I get to go to Hogworts! cried Harry happley not noticing his eyes going wide. He hugged her close as she countined to talk thinking 'Why? Damn you Claude, you should have killed every owl in the empire!!!! Wait ...... if I show myself to Claude maybe I could go to the school with her to protect her!!!'

He then looked down to see Harry fast asleep on him, he tucked her back into her bed before saying "Happy Birthday Harry!" before he ran out serching for Claude.

Claude meanwhile was in his office trying to find some old law to stop Harry from going thinking 'No school is getting to keep her cute granddaughter self from me for 10 mounths out of a year!' till he stoped to see his older brother beside his desk. "You" hissed Claude moving forward till Anastacius said holding up his hands saying "Wow, wait a minuate to hear me out before killing me again!"

Over two hours past till Anastacius finish expalining what was going on, before saying he found an old stating that if a royal family member wanted to go to school outside the empire then said member most have an armed guard with them plus an adult family member too but also that they could come home anytime they wanted. Claude was so happy he huged his brother saying "Well now we need a tourament to hold for the guards!" The entire empire loved the little emerald jeweled eyes girl who was kind and helpful to everyone, All the servents fought over her all the time from who was going to serve her meals to her to who got to hold her hand on her walks threw the capital.

Well going to school with an armed gurad means that now they had to limited to who got to go since everyone and their grandma will try to leave to proect their princess. Well they had untill September to pick who gets to go, plus Harry could come home anytime they wanted!

What could possibly go wrong?