Sorting Cermony

*This what the Sorting Hat looks like (for people who don't know)*

"WATCH YOUR HEADS!" the man called Hagrid called out to the students as they all ducked inside their boats. Harry was so amazed already since she could feel all the magic surronding the castle and grounds, making it feel like home.

As she got out of the boat she soon was walking up the stairs with her friends till they all stopped when a woman in an emerald robes appered infront of them. "The students Proffessor Mcgonagall" said Hagrid before he waved goodbye to them before heading inside the hall. Mcgonagall then spoked for a bit about the houses before leaving them by themselves to see if they were ready for them yet.

"Hey Ron, Neville, Draco? asked Harry turning towards her friends "Do you guys know how we get sorted cause Grandpa nor Dad could fingure it out." She then giggled at the memory of them rocking back and forth holding one another saying "We're not stupid" over an over again till Anastasius laught at them. Witch left him with some magical burns on him that would heal for weeks.

The boys shooked their heads and the group kept talking till the Proffessor return smiling "We're ready for you now." Soon the first years all made their way inside the hall before they all stood front and center infront of an old hat. 

(Not going to write the whole sorting just Harry's part) Draco was sorted in Slitherin, Neville into Griffendor with Ron and the rest of the Weasley boys. Finally it was Harry's turn, but the Proffessor looked confused till Anastasius helped her say the name correctly, since he was sitting beside the Headmaster. "Princess Harriet de Alger Obelia Potter" called Mcgonagall as Harry walked up with all the grace a princess could.

The hall was soon in whispers and wonder on the 'Girl Who Lived' was a princess, as the sorting hat was trying to deccided witch house to sort her in. 'Mister hat, if you could place me in a house that will help me rule the Obelia Empire it would help' thought Harry as the hat nodded before screaming out "SLYTHERIN!!!"

Neville and the Weasleys started clapping loudly with Draco, as the Slytherins clapped happily with the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, plus the teachers. The rest of the Griffindors on the other hand were stund that the 'Girl Who Lived' would be sorted into the slimy snakes house and thought she was going dark.

"I should have know" chucklled Anastasius before turning towards the headmaster "She's always trying to think ahead and plan against those greedy and manipulative nobles in our Empire. With her being a future Empress she needs to be sneaky and cunning at all times since highsociety is a battle ground of it's own." Dumbledore nodded and looked at Harry looking happy 'I do think Lily and James would be so happy seeing her like this, growing into a fine young lady'.

Meanwhile Snape heard what Anastasius de Alger Obelia said before looking at Lily's daughter thinking 'Lily she is so much like you' and also thinking 'Thank you god for her not being like Potter'.

Soon the food came and the whole hall was having a great time. The slytherins had a great time learning about Harry and about her life in a Empire that had magic. They didn't think their would be an place that magic wasn't kept a SECRET!!!!

By the time Dinner and dessert was over with, the students started to make their way to their dorms. Anastasius was watching his great-nicece going off to bed well talking with the new group of friends she made. GIRLS were really talking to her witch made him happy since every noble girl in the Obelia Empires was rude and mean to Harry since she was so much better then them.

'I wonder what this year will hold?' thought Anastasius as he headed off to his room not worry about his niece his her maids and gurads were their to protect her if needed.

Ok so Dumbledore is trying to do good but he dose make mistakes so he will not be bashed in this story, the same with Snape. The only two people getting bash our Jennette and Hermione. So Slitherin is the house Harry was sorted in, I wonder what the future will be like? HAPPY READING BYE!!!!!