Year 2 let's go!!!

*Chamber of Secrets*

* The Obelia Royal Family had found out that after Lady & Lord Potter death the Minster of Magic at the time and the new one haad stollen from their vaults and took their possesstions (houses, jeweley, rare books, and even generations of loyal paid house elves) and sold them under the title of 'caregiver' to the Girl-Who-Lived.

* The sued the both men and won, giving back everything they stole. Ameria Bones soon became the new Minster of Magic an set a law in place that cargivers couldn't take nor sale anything that belong to their charges.

* Aksar had gotten a letter to attend Hogwart's too, witch he gladely showed off with pride to any noble who visted the palace, espically the children who made fun of his big sister. 

* The shopping trip to Diagon Ally was unifental, since Dumbldor refused to hire Lockheart but instead hired Remus Lupin- Black as the Proffessor of Defence Against of the Dark Arts. Aksar did make some friends named Luna Lovegood and Colin Creevey.

* The ride to Hogwarts was almost normal if not for Granger, who came to bother them and told Aksar to his face his sister wasn't his sister and she was a terrable person to place to 'innocent' men in jail. Percy Weasley was in the compartment at the time and took 100 points from Griffiendor, telling the girl she was now having detention with Proffessor Snape for the next week inculding weekends.

* During the sorting ceremony Harry watched her brother being sorted into HuffelPuff along with Colin, while their friend Luna was sorted into Ravenclaw. Aksar still somehow manged to sneek into the Slytherin common room untill Proffessor Snape caught him, his exsuse was he wanted to be with 'his' big sis.

* Anastacius on the first day of classes sent Serveus the rarest potion ingredenties, some even thought to be extiniced. The Potion Proffessor exected them ..... only if Anastacius kept a 2 feet distance between them. The jeweled eye royal called that prgasses while his grand- niece and newphew called him desspress.

* One night a couple of the older students found MRs Norris petriffied and blood written on the walls behind her saying 'The enimies of the air beware' and soon the whole school saw it.

* During a extra created dualing class, Granger and Harry were chossen to dual one another, witch was suppost to disarme their opoint but the know-It-All disided to attack the Princess and summoned a poisionus snake.

* Everyone then assumed that Harriet was the heir of Slytherin and the Griffindors expected the Weasleys thought. Justin and the smarter Huffelpuff belive in her, but others didn't. Ravenclaws pointed out her heritage but others thorys it came from her Obelia bloodline

* Claude and Anastacius had to have a DNA test done to prove the children weren't the heir, heck Athy and Lucus had to do one one each when Minstery enployees pointed out that Athanasia was only hald Claude DNA, the other was Diana and Lucus cause one idoit called him a Dark Wizard 

* Christmas came and went with nothing happening to the group as they all returned home to their families, but at Hogwarts Granger was caught brewing a bad pologoius potion using cat hair. Lossing her house 150 points and a trip to the inferminty for the next 3 months.

* A couple more people got petriffied, inculding little Colin making his two friends cry each time they visted his bedside promissing  they'll catch the culpert. Students were not allow to leave their dorms after Colin's stone line state happen, Harriet and Aksar however could since their guards and maids, espically their nannies fallowed then everywhere.

* During a trip to Hagrid one day, the Minster of Magic showed up an arrested the Ground's keeper for the petrifications saying he did it since his record in the past. The two royals tried to be brave as they watched their friend being dragged away in chains, their nannies yelling at the Minster calling him an idoit and the gurads tried to fight the Aurours for their inhumman actions again the hald- giant.

* Dumbledore told Anastacius about Hagrid's record, telling him since he had a magical pet spider was accussed of killing a muggleborn girl his wand was snapped since he relised the spider into the Forbidden forest.

* The Weasleys, Obelia siblings, Draco, and Neville were now on the hunt, intill one day they couldn't find Luna and later the teachers found bloodly handwritting again on a wall somewhere in the castle saying 'Her body will lie in the Chamber forever'

* The New Murders plus the older Weasleys used some of Fred's and Gerogies's prank supplies on the maids, nannies, and gurads as they rushed all over the castle trying to find the passage way. However Askar remember hearing Anastous talking to Snape about a girl's ghost in the girl's bathroom

* One in the bathroom Harry started hissing in Parelmouth hopping that something happens, witch did! The sinks on the far wall open to an underground passage way. The kids soon jumped in, landing on a pile of bones (Making poor Neville, Draco and Ron cry in fear holding eachother)

* Once they walked all the way down the bone trail, they found themselves in a larged chamber, finding Luna past out on the ground with a diary beside her. As the group rushed to her side they found an older looking student in oldfashion school robes stairing at the group

* He called himself Tom Riddle, but he was also a memory of Voldemort trapped in the diary for over 50 years. He told them he used the Ravenclaw girl to attack the muggleborns and eating away her life force to come alive again. Once that happen he said the group would be dead, expect Harry for he wanted her as his bride 

* He called a snake witch he called a Basilisk to kill the group saying one look they would be dead. The group split up running in diffrent direction to confusse the snake, but Harry stay to use her magic to try and heal Luna (since the snake was order not to touch her). Leaving the poor princess to deal with Riddle's flirting.

* Before Riddle knew it Lucus, Claude, the gurads and Anastoius showed up, the poor older royal relising what the children were up to and called his little brother for back up. As the royals and knights took care of the snake, Lucus enjoyed himself by destorying the diary, once relising it was consummed with dark magic to leaving the soul inside it.

* Once Riddle and the snake were deffeted, the children were scolded harshly as they all left the chamber. Anastacius carrying an alive Luna all the way to the hosiapl wing, running into his crush. Serveus was giving out the potion to the pattriffed when a blood stain Anastacius walked in carrying a student in his arms, both looking half dead.

* Madam Pomffery took the girl leaving the two alone, witch ended up with them kissing each other with passion. Soon after they started datting, witch had Anastacius setting fireworks off all over the school grounds in happiness.

* Once everyone was unpettfifed, Dumbledore was able to get Hagrid relise from Akazban, him returning to Hogwarts at dinner time the next night. He was welcome back by the students apploging him, as the New Murders where cling onto as they sobbed their welcome backs to the half- giant. Who in tern sobbed right back as he lifted the group up into a bear hug.