So first year ..... neh let's speed this along

*So this is what the school looks like, and also this chapter will just be a recape on what's happen during Harry's first year*

* Harriet and her group of friends become the new Marauders, their first prank was at lunch on the first day of classes. It was turning students robes into halloween castomes. Harry's was a little lamb, Draco's a dragon (red and gold witch he tsk at making the Princess laugh), Neville a lion cub, and Ron was dressed as Claude (Why? Cause he was the only person to beat him in chest).

* Anastacius escorted his great-niece to every class, and some how he became the new History Proffessor, aka Proffesoor McGonagall wanted revenge since he kept intrubting her during her class. He lovd since he now had a reason to be near Snape (who was denied quitting or getting fired by Dumbledore and McGonagall).

* Harriet made enemies with almost all the Gryffindors (expect for the Weasleys or their house team thought) since they thought she was going 'dark' and dishonored the House of Potter, since everyone knows Potters go to the House of Bravery. But it turned out only her birth father and grandfather were the only two Gryffindors every in the Potter family, by birth that is.

* Hermione Granger is Harry's school rivils since this girl hated how the spoiled 'Girl-Who-Lived' was able to cast wandless magic, was somehow smarter then her and even know spells not found in any spell book. Harry didn't care much untill this know it all said she written a letter to the Minstry of Magic to take her from her parents since they'll were teaching her 'forbidden' magic. It didn't work thought but the Emerald Princess hated the 'smarted witch of their age' since then.

* Harry made it onto the Slytherin Quidditch Team after rescuing Neville from the flagpole before he broke any bones during their first flying lesson. Her intire family show up for her first game (witch somehow they live streamed threw magic all threw the Obelia Empire; who all cheered their princess on) and Lucas almost had a heart attack when Harry threw up the Golden Snitch.

* Harry had ask Headmaster Dumbledore if they chould changed the girls unfirom, not the outer robes thought, to make them look modern since almost every girl look very uncomfortable in the old style girl's unifrm; the skirts were too short! The new style was a longish skirt with stars at the bottom and a white shirt with short puffy sleeves. Shoes and socks were allowed to be any form as long as they were not inapportite. Jewelery was also allowed as well.

*Harry (in the new uniform) and her pets; Hedwing & Corkshanks*

* The holidays for Harry was spent at home with the untire family, giving gifts and spending time togather. She even recived a cloak of invisibility from Dumbledore, who written it was her late father's who wanted her to have it. Sirius and Remus cried over it and told the girl so many things about her Lily & James Potter.

* The rest of the year was normal untill Harry was kidnapped from her dorm bedroom during the middle of the night and somehow ended up infront of a mirror. Proffessor Quirrell kidnapped her so she could get some stone from the mirror, and for some reason had Voldemort was stuck to the back of the Proffessor's head. They tried to attack her once she refusfed and the protection spell Claude and Lucas palced on her attcked him, killed Quirrell and ghost Voldemort fled.

* Her Family was called in and let's say Athanasia had some choose words to the Headmaster on bringing stuff that evil people wanted INTO A SCHOOL FULL OF CHILDREN!!! Aksar then stuck to his sister for the rest of the day untill their dad had to LITERLLY drag him away.

* The end of the year feast was then feld that night, Slytherin winning the house cup and no Harry didn't get any extra points since Anastacius threaten to turn Albus's body inside out and leave him that way forever. The next they day students boraded the train and headed home.

HI EVERYONE!!!!! So I wanted to write the whole first year in one chapter since I relise that it would take forever to go threw each year. The next chapter will be about the summer vacation, that will not be posted untill 2021 January or Feburay. BYE AND HAPPY READING!!!!!