Diagon Alley

*Hedwig & Crookshanks*

It was a beuatiful day in the empire the sun was shinning, the servents and gurads where fighting each other ....... Ok that was normal for them IF it involed the little emerald princess. See once Claude told everyone the law he found they all got accited for it but they could only bring 1 family member (Anastacius called dibs before anyone else) 3 maids, and an army gaurd of 5 soilders.

Back on track as the servents and guards  fought each other, Harry was getting dress in a baby blue dress that had long sleeves and a heart shape cheast area. Over top of it was a fancy see threw jacket that had a hot pink pattern on it. Near the bottom where it flew out was a pink branched that wrapped around the area better the top and bottom area.

On her feet was high heel sandles that where white and gold with pink perals between her big toe on both feet. On her head was a pink tiera with two diffrent shades of pink, meanwhile her hair was flowing down her back but also had a bun on the top of her head. Her jewlary was also a golden chocker necklace and a peral braclet.

 Her jewlary was also a golden chocker necklace and a peral braclet

*Harry with black hair with jeweled emerald eyes*

Once she was dress they, her mom, dad & her, headed out to into the garden for Lucas to telport them in Diagon Ally. Once they landed in the Ally they walked in to see many diffrent shops that were colorful that selled everything you needed for magic. The first stop was the bank were the goblins where shock to see REAL MAGICAL ROYALTY in their bank. The went down to Harry's trust valut that James & lily left her, Lucas got the amout they needed for shopping for school supplies, since he would be paying for the rest.

Lucas was a drect dicedent of Merlin & Morgana Le Fay so he hold the most money in the wizarding world. Once they left the bank they got her fitted for her robs, then got her potion ingredients plus calculator, and then they got her wand(*NOTE WAND IS THE SAME AS IN THE BOOKS/MOVIES*).

After that they went to the book shop where they bought all the books they needed for school, but Harry want some more for reading. She found a book she like, turned out it was a 1st addtion of Merlin's own person spellbook and written facts that he wrote, but as she went to the cashier someone tried to take the book from her. It was a girl her age, with bushy brown hair and larged front teeth screaming "LET GO IT'S MINE! I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST WITCH OF THIS AGE AND NO PUREBLOOD SNOB WILL STAND IN MY WAY YOU INBREEDING BABY MAKING FOOL!"

The girl then tried to slap Harry but  was stop when she was frozen and a pair of glowing red ruby eye man came over. He grabbed Harry's hand and the book then walked to the check out paid for everything and left the store with Athy (who looked worried for her daughter) then the girl unfrozed to find her very angry parents infront of her.

After Lucas & Athy come Harry down and explain how people will think horrable things about anything she dose but to ignore it, they all headed towards the pet shop. Harry saw so many creatures to choose from but she found herself looking at a female snowly owl and cat/kneazle so she asked her parents if she could get both, Athy & Lucas shared a look. The knew the rules said one pet but they looked at it very closely before they left the castle they found out Dombledore did the rule change as many other rules without asking the board of education or the heirs of Hogwarts if he could. He was getting a lot of power and need to go down a peg so smiling at their daughter they said yes.

"I'll name you Hedwig" to the owl on her shoulder "and you Crookshanks!" said a happy harry petting the cat in her arms as she and her parents left and telported back to the castle.

Ok so I'm having a vote again for you all to choose witch house Harry will be sorted into, your chooses our:

1. Gryffindor

2. Hufflepuff

3. Ravenclaw

4. Slytherin

or you could choose 5. THE HEIR TO HOGWARTS

Have fun voting, bye!