The train ride

*This is what Harry's hair and outfit will look like in this chapter*

"I can't belive it, my little bambi is on her way to Hogwarts!" whailed Sirius clinging to Harry while crying. Soon he was slaped from behind him by spouce, "Sirius Black stop it right now people our stairing at us!" snapped Remus as the others nodded. On the plateform 9 3/4 students and their families staired at the large group from all around them.

The group was the Royal family of the Obelia Empire, Lord Black and his husband, Sir Felix, Lady Lily, Duke Ijekiel plus the guards and maids coming with the princess. Athanasia was crying hugging Lucius and Aksar was being held up by the back of his clothes by Claude (since he tried to sneek in his sister's luggage). Anastacius was smiling like a loon thinking 'I get to go with my cute grand-niace and you don't Claude, that's what you get for being an emperor!!!'

"Well it's time." Felix said with a sad smile on his face as he finished helping place the luggage and pet crates in the loading car with the gurads help, getting down on my nee before kissing the back of Harry's hand "Blessing and glory on the star of the Obelia Empire, Princess Harriet de Alger Obelia Potter."

Claude, Lucius, Athy, and Aksar soon did a group hug with Harry in the middle before letting her go as she got on the train. Anastacius and her attendents getting on right behind her. Soon after the train started to leave the station with the family waving good bye even when the train was no longer in site. Lucius then took Athy's hand an sqeeze it whispering into her ear "She'll be find."

Meanwhile on the train

"But uncle ~" whinned Harry as Anastacius lead her down the train to a privite compartment area that was added on for foregin guests "I want to sit with my friends!"

'Yes those boys' thought the blue jeweled eye male as he plan to murder them but smiled at the girl petting her hair "You get to spend 10 mouths out of year with them, let's enjoy the time we have right now. I'm going to teach you how to gamble!" The guards sighed since they lost all their pocket money on the way here to the previous Emperor as two of the maids laughted. The head maid wasn't, she was Helena Irain.

Helena irain was the only girl at the debute ball who didn't fall for Jennette's charm and befriended Athanasia. Once the little baby emerald princess came to the palace, she rushed over to sign her name up as the nanny to help her friend out but she loved Harry so much like her own child. Helena was right now engaged to Duke Ijekiel Alpheus (since he asked her very loudly at a ball held at the palace); she was also allowed by the Emperor to work in the palace and marry.

Glaring at her princess's uncle she snapped in annoys saying "Your royal higness, you should know better to teach the princess such things and don't think your out of trouble to Princess Harriet you should know better to whine like that, I think you two need a lesson in manners again!"

The two royals then looked at each other for a good minute before they both dashed away so they wouldn't have to deal with that touture again as they screamed "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" as the servents and guards laughted as Helena chased after them.

 Outfits the servents of the Obelia Royal Family wear

Noble and commoners both work as maids for the Empire so all maids most wear the same simple black outfit (unless their the head maid or nanny to a royal family member) the only jewelery they wear is a belt with a gem that matchs the their gem bro...

Noble and commoners both work as maids for the Empire so all maids most wear the same simple black outfit (unless their the head maid or nanny to a royal family member) the only jewelery they wear is a belt with a gem that matchs the their gem brooch on the color of their dress. The gems our diffrent for each royal family member; Princess Harriet  de Alger Obelia Potter's maids and servents wear a emerald gem.

 The gems our diffrent for each royal family member; Princess Harriet  de Alger Obelia Potter's maids and servents wear a emerald gem

The head maid however is allowed a much fancer outfit but aren't allowed to outshine their masters so it most be black. Since Helena Irain is Princess Harriet's head maid and nanny she most wear emerald Gems as well; she is allowed to wear necklaces, earrings, and fancy hair pieces but her belt can have her family's creast on it if she wishes it.

 Since Helena Irain is Princess Harriet's head maid and nanny she most wear emerald Gems as well; she is allowed to wear necklaces, earrings, and fancy hair pieces but her belt can have her family's creast on it if she wishes it

The guards and soilders of the Obelia Empire wear a outfit of red, blue and gold, no matter if their a commoner or noble, and our each allowed to wear what every cap or shoes they like. However on important days, such as high end meetings or balls, they our expected to wear only their finiest things.

HI EVERYONE!!! So I know it's been awhile but the vote for witch house Harry will be sorted into is close. The winner is Slytherin, and for the heir of Hogwarts will happen but once she's older and later on in the story. So hope you enjoy this chapter and watch out for any other stories that will be updated soon. Happy reading everyone, BYE!