SUMMER VA- Oh hi Dobby!

*Dobby, everyone's favorite house elf!*

"MISS ME LITTLE BROTHER!" cried the Emerald Princess as her little brother missed splashing her with a water gun. A present for the pair from Unclue Moody, something kids in the muggle world played with during the hot few mouths. They also where given swim suits as well to play in since Remus didn't want to get their expensive clothes dirty. Their nannies meanwhile watched as the two hit each other with water, giggling seeing their charges happy.

"Head Maid Helena! Head Maid Rose (Aksar's nanny and person in chaged of his palace; also a second cosiun to Felix but could be called his twin cause their idenically. She wearings a ruby gem on her outfit)! Head Maid Lily Robine is coming from the dimond palace." a maid of the Emerald Palce said panically as she talked softly to the two nannies, after she walked quitely into the garden.  

Since Lucus and Athanasia married, Claude gifted them the Dimond palace (witch house the next royals if the pervoius ones still lived, Claude lives in the Main Palace, the Golden Palace) and Harriet was gifted the Emerald Palace, since it was the home for princesses. When Aksar was old enough he order all the boys maids to wear the finisets rubys (Also the Ruby palace staff dosn't wear any gems at all) and had the boy moved into the palace of princes, the Amethyst Palace.

"Oh my what could it be?" Rose asked her fellow maid, who shrugged before starightening up and dissmissed the maid before walking over to the children. "Prince, Princess you most stop playing now Lily Robines is coming here from your parents palace." Helena said polity as the children noddded their heads before handing their toys off to the nearest servent before rushing inside to get changed.

Once inside their maids helped them changed into matching sailor suits, only Aksar got shorts and laced shoes while his older sister got a skirt and ballarina flats instead. "What do you think happen Harry?" asked the boy walking beside his sister from the changing room to the front entrence of the Emerald Palace.

"I don't know but I bet it's something improtant." the girl said as the walk down the final staircase to the front door, were their mother's old nanny and now parents Head Maid was standing. "Blessing and Glory on the stars of the Obelia Empire." Lily said before cursiting lovely at the pair, ..... as much as a pregnant woman could.

"Is something wroung with mom Aunt Lily?" asked the two children worried laced on their faces, the Head Maid shook her head before she beaken someone to come out from behind her. A house elf dressed in a small suit with the ...... Potter family creast on the shoulder pocket.

"MISTRESS HARRIET!!!! DOBBY HAS FINALLY FROUND YOU!!!" the little creature cried running towards the emerald jeweled eye girl, and Harry started to remember something ......

flashback mode on

"Whaaaaaaa" a little baby cried as a man with black messy hair and wearing glasses bounced her up and down trying to calm her down. "James I still can't find her blanket anywhere, do you think we left it at the mainson?" a red hair woman with green eyes walked into the room looking tired and worry.

"Shhhh sweethart stop cr- Dobby?" cried the man as the house elf appered into the room, holding the baby blanket in his arms. "Master James I found little misteress blanket!" cried the creature holding it up. The baby stop crying before babbling out "Dob Dob dob babbabab dob!" clapping her hands before grabbing the house elf's ear.

James Potter pasted the baby to the elf smiling "It seems she wanted Dobby not her blanket." The woman giggled "No wonder Dobby is contected to her by magic."

Flashback mode off

"Dobby?" whispered the girl before she grabbed the house elf into a hug before asking where he's been all these years. "Dobby wanted to be Mistress but bad man blocked the bond and sold me." cried the house elf as Harriet eyes glowed darkley before asking who did it, "Dobby knows it was..........

The Minster of Magic."