Kicking off the Birthday Ball

"Presenting her royal highness, the Emerald Princess herself, Princess Harriet de Alger Obelia - Potter!" a butler announced to the ballroom as the Birthday girl walked in, witch got the crowd of people bowing as she slowly made her way down the spiral staircase. 

The rest of her family was standing at the bottom of the stairs, Sirius looking ready to burst into tears as he lean onto Remus's shoulder. Athanasia and Lucas watched their little girl in pride, the same could be said about Claude and Anastacuis.

Aksar stood ready at the bottom of the stairs, dressed in a formal regal suit with a cape off one shoulder, the color matching Harry's dress. He stood proud and tall, but on the inside he was a happy mess.

'I get to dance with MY sister first! beat that old farts!' thought the jeweled eyes young man as he felt the glare from one dogfather of his sister. As Harry reach the bottom, Aksar offer his hand to start off the first dance.

Smiling at her little brother, the two made their way threw the crowd into the center of the dance floor. 

Soon after the siblings started to dance t he rest of the guests soon jioned in, and the dancing countined even after the siblings walked off for a break. Draco, Neville, and Ron had congratulated the Birthday girl before the group started to talk about the next coming school year.

From what Neville and Draco found out the next school year, Hogwarts would be holding something called the Triwizard Tournament. Were three diffrent schools would be computing against one another in three challenges with one person represent their school.

"Man my Dad is going to triple the number of gurads. And I don't want to think about the thought of Grandpa coming alone too." sighed Harry remember at the start of the summer Claude stepped down being the Emperor an appointed Athanasia as Empress while Lucas was Prince Consort.

Witch ment now Claude spent all his time with his grandchildren, a little too much it seemed. He already had plans to follow the kids to Hogwarts to be Aksar guradian while he attended. 

The rest of the night was spent greeting and getting to know the other noble children of the Obelia Empire, recving expesive gifts from the guests while getting stuff harry wanted from her friends and Family.

It was prefect, like this year couldn't go wrong ....

... Until Potter's luck sank in.