An abandoned princess and the girl-who-lived

Athanasia was walking around the gardens of the Ruby palace, thinking about how Jennette appeared at her debut ball and gained Claude's love, when she heard at baby's cry. She ran over into the bushes and found the baby in a bundle of blanks. She picked it up gently saying "Don't cry little one I got you." The baby stopped cry and open it's eyes, Athanasia saw the baby's eyes where a jeweled emerald green! She never heard of any other color of jeweled eyes before. She then saw a letter in the blanks and read it. It talked about the baby's name, her parents, magic, and Voldemort.

After finishing reading it, she knew the baby needed her and said "Don't worry I'll take care of you, Harriet Potter." She then turned to the palace and started walking to find Lily to see if they had any baby items.

3 years latter, shortly after Jennette was poisoned

Athanasia, Lily and everyone else in the Ruby palace loved little Harriet with all their hearts. Athanasia was now her mother after Harriet said "Mommy I love you" and hugged her. They heard about Jennette's poisoning and Athanasia was scared, 'who would poison the second princess, she was loved by the emperor.' But two days later, Felix and guards burst into the Ruby palace, Athanasia was holding Harriet protectively in her arms with the scared maids standing in front of them to shield the mother and daughter but where pushed to the side by the guards, and order Athanasia to follow them. They started dragging her, not noticing she had a child in her arms, to the throne room where Claude, who was glaring at her, and all the noblemen of the empire where.

Before Claude could say a word, Duchess Rosalia (Jennette's aunt) screamed at Athanasia "YOU POISON JENNETTE, YOU SHOULD DIE" and more noblemen threw insults at the first princess, till a child's voice screamed "LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE MEAN LADY, SHE DIDN'T HURT ANYONE!" That when everyone noticed the child in the princess's arms. Claude then grabbed the child out of Athanasia's arms (Who was screaming and trying to get Harriet back saying "DON'T HURT HER") and turned the child's face towards his, and then he saw it...

THE CHILD HAD EMERALD JEWELED EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claude was in shocked till Harriet ask "Hey mister, who are you and why are you saying mommy hurt someone?" That snapped him out of it and ask who she was and why she called the girl her mother. Harriet smiled innocently at him saying "My name is Harriet Potter and Mommy is mommy because she found me in the Ruby palace gardens as a baby, and we haven't stepped foot out side of it once!" That got everyone in a panic 'If the first princess didn't step outside her palace once, she couldn't have poisoned the second princess.'

Claude then order Athanasia and her child to be moved into his palace, then started walking away (leaving Felix to find the real person responsible) with Harriet still in his arms saying "As for your question I'm Claude De Alger Obelia the emperor and also your mommy's father." Athanasia was following behind them till they reached a room that was fit for a princess and Claude handed Harriet back to her saying "Go into the room and stay their till I summon you, maids will bring food." Then he left, Athanasia didn't know what to think, framed for murder and Harriet being found out by Claude, but she knew she needed to stay strong for her daughter. Hopefully Claude would forget about them and Harriet would be safe.

Unknown to her, Claude had found the letter (more like Felix found the letter while searching the Ruby palace and gave it to him) that was found with Harriet. Claude didn't know what to do, first his beloved daughter got poisoned, and know his other daughter had adopted a girl who had killed a dark lord as a baby? Claude then thought Harriet and Athanasia where very close, so he could use Harriet to keep Athanasia closed to him. After all no mother would want to be separated from her child.