Marauders arrive

So I have decided with the votes to allow Sirius and Remus to be apart of Harriet's childhood. So enjoy the chapter.

After Harriet woke up from her nap, she got to play dress up with grandpa Claude (who was dressed in his formal suit and Harriet was in a big puffy princesses dress that was green) and do other things as well (like reading, dancing, singing, etc) till Athanasia came running in saying "Harry, sweetheart, come on your uncles are here to see you" picking her daughter up and headed to the door, but was stop by Claude who blocked the way. "What uncles?" said a pissed off Claude. Not knowing the people his daughter and granddaughter where going to see and if the pair where endanger by these males.

"Harry's godfathers, who her biological parents named and was her father's, James's, best friends" comely said Athanasia who brushed past him and headed to the entrance of the palace. Claude started following behind her (making funny faces to Harriet) till they saw a man with sandy blond hair and a black dog. "PADFOOT" screamed Harry running over to the dog hugging him and Claude saw then, the dog turned into a man with black hair. The Sandy blond hair male came up to Claude and said"You most be emperor Claude, nice to meet you I'm Remus Lupin and that is my boyfriend Sirius Black, ... SIRIUS STOP THROWING HARRY INTO THE AIR!" As Claude and Athanasia watch Remus picking up Harry in a hug, then slapped the back of Sirius's head.

"Uncle Moody are you and Uncle Padfoot stay for awhile, please" begged Harry. Remus was going to answer till Sirius saying "Look at this cub, I brought you a new broomstick to play with" showing off the broomstick like it was a medal. The broomstick was red and had gold trim all over it. "Sirius what did I say about only buying her stuff with red and gold on them" scolded Athanasia as she ran after him and harry (who wanted to go flying) leaving the others behind.

"What was that about?" asked Claude, who was wondering why his granddaughter wanted to play with a broomstick and why only red and gold. "It's a toy that wizards and witches us to fly with, and also there is a game called 'Quidditch'. The colors on the other hand represent one of the houses at Hogwarts; school of witchcraft and wizardry. Gryffindor, the house of the brave, colors are red and gold." explained Remus. Remus also explained that when Harry was 11 she would then attend the school to grow and be able to control her powers.

Claude didn't want Harry to go, but Remus said that Lily and James Potter already paid for the schooling. Plus it could also help her in politics since she was the heir to the Potter, Black, Gryffindor, and Slytherin houses. Also it could help her make true friends, not people who wanted something from the royal family or her being the girl who lived.

Claude just sighed and the two men froze when Felix screamed "PRINCESS HARRIET YOUR GOING TO HIGH!" They then saw Harry flying around fast in the sky, then looked at each other screaming "SIRIUS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Claude and Remus the started running to go find the man who was in so much trouble, leaving Felix (who was just walking by when he saw the princess fly on a broomstick and going higher each passing minute) and the servants to try to get Harriet down.