Tea time with grandpa Claude

Little Harriet didn't know why they had to stay in this room, but she saw how scared her mommy got when someone came into the room (even thought they only brought food or taking the dishes away). But three days later, since they came to this room, a maid came rushing in saying they need to get dress because the emperor wanted to have tea with them. Thee maid then dressed Harriet and Athanasia into matching blue dresses which had puffy long sleeves that didn't touch the shoulders:

 Thee maid then dressed Harriet and Athanasia into matching blue dresses which had puffy long sleeves that didn't touch the shoulders:

Just think of the dress on both of them but Harriet as a kid with black hair and emerald jeweled eyes.

They where then laid into a big beautiful garden by a man name Felix (who Harriet rename Felly) to a table where they saw Claude sitting at a table with tea. Harriet started running over to him and started hugging him saying "GRANDPA!" That got Claude into shocked till Athanasia pulled her away saying "Harry you can't go hugging people like that." But Claude saw how scared she was for her daughter and said it was alright, he then order them to sit down, he picked up a tart but it started floating over to Harry who started eating it happily. The two man looked shocked, till Athanasia scolding her daughter saying "Harry you shouldn't use your magic to take things from others for yourself, now saw your sorry."

"Sorry grandpa" said a now sad Harry, but Claude said it was fine and turned his attention to his daughter saying "From now on you and Harriet will be living with me in my palace, Harriet will be the next hair after you and before Jeanette." Athanasia tried to argue about both, till Claude leaned over her and whispered into her ear "If you don't agree, I'll take her from you and have Jeanette raise her then." Athanasia said fine sadly, till Harry looked at her happily saying "Mommy now I'm a princess like you" and her heart filled out with love. 

Claude picked Harriet up saying "Yes you are, and maybe one day you'll rule over the empire like I do now" holding her in his arms. Claude couldn't help think that she was too cute and wearing matching dresses with her mommy made them look a lot alike. The only differences was the eye color and hair color otherwise he would think they really where blood related.

Soon after that he made his way to Jennette's room with Harry (still in his arms) and Athanasia, they saw Jennette was awake with her aunt and family surrounding her, till she screamed seeing Athanasia saying "FATHER SHE POISONED ME, AUNT SAID SO, KILL HER!" That got Claude angry turning toward the Duke's family saying "You know the truth, but still blame my daughter for it" and then turned to Jennette saying "You weren't poisoned by your sister, she hasn't left her palace in years, also you are now not the second in line for the throne, it belongs to Harriet now, who is your sister's daughter", and showed Jennette and her family the emerald jeweled eyed child.

The Duke didn't know what to think 'How am I to make Jennette become the empress now, if there is now a child of the first princess before her and how dose the child have emerald jeweled eyes, I never heard of them before.' But Jennette screamed "But daddy, I'm older and that child doesn't even have blue jeweled eyes, she most be a bastard", but was cut of by Claude yelled "YOU WILL OBEY MY WORDS JENNETTE AND WILL NOT CALL HARRIET A BASTARD AGAIN, OR YOU'LL BE PUNISHED!" That got Jennette to shut up and say "Yes daddy", Claude then order the Duke's family to leave not before threatening them saying "Don't try and blame Athanasia for the poisoning again or I'll kill you myself." Claude then order Athanasia to follow him to his palace, there he put Athanasia in a room beside his on the right and Harriet right in front of his room in the hallway.

Harriet asked Claude why Jennette was mean to her mommy as he tucked her into her new bed for nap time. Claude said "She was being foolish, but don't worry nothing will happen to your mommy or you, Grandpa will protect you" as he kissed her forehead and left after she went to sleep. Claude then went to the dungeons where the maid who poisoned Jeanette was, to question her on why she poisoned his daughter.

He then found out Jennette's aunt, Duchess Rosalia, wanted to poisoned Athanasia, but the maid was new and had never seen Athanasia before and thought Jennette was Athanasia. Claude then order her to be killed, and went to his office, where he order Felix to summon everyone of the nobles to the throne room tomorrow and tell them he found the real culprit to the poisoning. Claude then worried about if now the Duchess Rosalia wanted to poison Athanasia and Harriet both now, but he wouldn't allow it. She would meet her fate tomorrow and not even Jennette could stop it.