Daddy Lucas

After Sirius got a bunch of slaps from Claude and Remus and somehow got Harry down from the broom in the sky, Athanasia had arrange for them to have tea in a parlor in the emperor's palace. Lily and Felix joined them as well (once Harry saw them just standing there, she pulled them to a sofa and made them sit together in it), once tea was served Sirius asked about Harriet's accidental magic witch got Claude confused "How can she have an accident with her magic?"

Remus then explain "Well when children like Harriet are growing there magic can come out at different time be floating a treat there way or changing someone's hair color." Claude then remember their 1st tea together and nodded. Athanasia and Lily said it was mostly floating treats and changing people clothes different colors till Lily said "But she did land on the roof once" Making all the men turn and look at the little girl till Sirius went "THAT'S MY PUP" and picked her up and started to throw her into the air. Before anyone could stop him a male voice said "PUT down my daughter, NOW SIRIUS BLACK" making Sirius stop and pale as Harry screamed "Daddy!".

Claude whipped his head toward Lucas and glared at him thinking 'Who dose he think he is, Harry is My daughter's child and My granddaughter.' Lucas just smirked as he walked over to Sirius and take Harry into his arms, then slapping the dogfather up side the head. Turning to Claude he said "Yes your majesty, I am Harry's daddy since she at the tender age of two named my as such." Claude looked ready to murder the wizard (for knowing Harry longer then him), as Lucas then turned to Athy saying "Why is there black magic clinging to our daughter? Did you guys go near that chimera?"

That got Claude attention "What chimera?" as Sirius and Remus pulled out there wands and put a silent charm on the room as Felix and Lily closed and lock all the windows and doors. Lucas passed Harry to Athy (who then hold her close) and then said "The chimera is Jennette Margarita, before you say anything she isn't of royal blood. Her mana waves are not of a pure imperial bloodline but of black magic. She was made with the help of black magic and it clinging to everyone around her so they like her. The black magic is also giving her the royal eyes without it their the same eyes as Penelope Judith."

That made Claude angered, she wasn't of royal blood and was made of black magic, he knew she wasn't his daughter (he never slept with Penelope) but she and the Alpheus had commented a crime, first the black magic and then impersonating a member of the royal family! They where done for.

He then order all the nobles to be called to court admittedly, He sat on his throne holding Athanasia hand tightly and Holding Harriet to his chest. Jennette was led in by guards but when she tried to get close to the royal family's throne she was blocked by guards. "Why are you blocking me, I'm ......." She started to say but was cut of by Claude "Jennette you are not part of the royal family." That made all the nobles gasp, was the emperor disowning Jennette? Duke Alpheus ran forward dragging his son behind him saying "Your Majesty there's a mistake. Jennette is your....." "NO SHE ISN'T SHE'S A CHIMERA!" shouted the voice of Sirius Black, who came out of the shadows (wearing a suit with the Black family's crest on it) with Remus Lupin and Lucas right behind him.

Harry waved and said "HI DADDY, HI UNCLE MOODY, HI UNCLE PADFOOT!" Sirius smiled and waved saying "Hi pup, now Lucas can you show everyone the truth?" Lucas then performed a spell that reviled the black magic around Jennette, making all the nobles gasp and step back as it tried to lash onto them. "Jennette wasn't born with imperial blood, the magic gave her the family's eyes and slowing killing the royal family if they stay close to here for long periods of time. It also makes people like her and slowly give her everything she wants. A tea party, she gets. A tittle of princess, she gets that. The tittle of crown princess, while then it has to get ride of the real one." explain a growling Remus at the creature that tried and harm his pack. 

"The Alpheus family knew she wasn't the emperor's child, expect for Heir Ijekiel Alpheus, and would use her to become part of the royal family through marriage with their heir and take control of the empire after the emperor death. But needed to make sure that princess Athanasia wouldn't become empress" explain Lucas glaring at them before turning towards the emperor "I and lord Black had gotten ride of the black magic as you can see with the chimera's eyes." 

Everyone and look at Jennette's eyes, a maid got a mirror and showed her, and gasped. They where now a sickly green like her mother's, Penelope Judith's, eyes. Claude then order that duke Alpheus be stripped of his title and sent to the dungeon, the same for Jennette. "However heir Ijekiel will be placed into the palace till he's of age to become duke. For now on he's a ward of the crown." explain Claude as the two traitors where dragged away.

Harry jumped of Claude's lap and ran over to Ijekiel saying "Hi uncle Ijekiel, welcome to the family!" as she hugged him. Ijekiel was shocked (as the rest of the nobles where), Claude and Lucas glared at him, Sirius whined saying he was her favorite and wouldn't be replaced, and Athanasia and Remus giggled. Unknown to anyone, Anastacius watch on smiling warmly at the seen before disappearing to the dungeons to have some 'fun' with the prisoners.

In the dungeon

Jennette sat in her cell crying. 'How could this happen to me' thinking Jennette. "It must be that basted fault" saying Jennette out loud. "Now, now you where told not to call Harriet that" taunting Anastacius as he appeared standing right in front of her. Jennette screamed in fear

 "who are you?"

"Me? I'm not important but you are in trouble"

"With who?"

Athanasius smirked and said "With Me!" as he blasted her with magic.