Grandpa knows how to make people wet their pants!

The next morning after getting dress Athanasia and Harriet where led into the throne room, where Claude picked Harriet up and sat her in his lap, her face facing his chest, and Athanasia sat in the crown princess's throne on Claude's right. On his left a little throne for Harriet and beside that was a chair for Jennette. Jennette showed up a few minutes later, wears a dress that had every kind of gem and ribbons on it, before she could complain about the sitting arrangement, Claude shot a glare at her and she just sat in her chair with a angry face.

The nobles where then laid in and Claude announced "I have found the real culprit to the poisoning, it was Lady Rosalia!" All the nobles gasp, the Lady Rosalia was dragged into the front of the royal family's thrones. Claude continued speaking "The duchess wanted to kill the first princess, so Jeanette could become the empress, but lucky the maid she sent had never seen Athanasia before, for her punished she will be striped of her titles and banished from the empire forever, but her family is not so the will stay!" 

Jennette then tried to argue saying her aunt only harmed her so it should be ok, but Claude screamed "IT DOESN'T MATTER, SHE ALMOST KILLED YOUR SISTER AND WHEN YOU GOT POISONED INSTEAD, IT WAS OK TO KILL ATHANASIA? GUARDS TAKE PRINCESS JEANETTE TO THE RUBY PALACE AND LOCKED HER IN TILL I GIVE THE ORDER!" The guards then dragged Jennette away and also the duchess as well (to be banished by the fairest border of the empire) then he said "Also princess Jennette is no longer the 2nd heir, but princess Athanasia's daughter is now the 2nd princess, PRINCESS HARRIET!" As he screamed the last part holding up Harry (Like in the Lion King with baby Simba) to show everyone his cute granddaughter.

The nobles all gasped, the new princess had emerald jeweled eyes? They all thought 'Could the royal family have a genetic trait for emerald color eyes? There the only ones in the world with jeweled eyes, aren't they?' Claude then smiled at Harriet saying "It's time for your nap Harriet, Athanasia you can put her down for her nap" handing her back to her mommy and had Felix escort them to Harry's room. Claude then told the nobles to leave, then went to his office and did his paper work thinking 'If I get this done fast, I can spend more time with Harriet', and started going through the paper work fast.

Meanwhile with Jeanette

Jennette was thrown into the Ruby palace, but when she tried to find the maids or someone to lead her to a room, she couldn't find anyone. Turns out Claude took everyone but the guards (who where to keep Jennette inside at all times during her punishment) out so Harriet could stay with people she knows. Jennette then tried to find food, clothes or anything but only found commoner's rages and food. Jennette then tried to leave but the guards just throw her back inside. "Once I get out, that brat and Athanasia will get it" screamed a mad Jennette. But unknown to her the guards reported everything that she said to the emperor.

With Athanasia and Lily

Athanasia and Lily where in her new room drinking tea, when Athanasia ask Lily why Claude was now paying attention to her and how Harriet made him smile when Jeanette couldn't? "While princess, it seems the emperor is taking an interest to you and Harriet since the poisoning, but in a good way. Now Harriet, while remember how no one knew how to react to your highness raising a baby, but Harriet brought smiles on everyone faces and never cried at all. We all where panicking since she didn't cry, but she did when you got a paper cut. She brings out the good in everyone!" said a giggling Lily. Athanasia smiled at that memory, she ask her daughter why after the fact (when she got the paper cut treated) and she said "I hate seeing others in pain, so I will have a smile on my face so others can too." 'Her daughter was too cute' thought Athanasia, but she hopped no one will take advantage of her or the will face the power of an angry overprotective mother.

In Harriet's bedroom

Unknown to anyone a man who had blond hair and blue jeweled eyes was watching a sleeping Harriet. He then placed a stuff stag under her arms and kissed her forehead saying "Have a good sleep my little great niece, Uncle Anastacius will watch over you."

Question to all readers should I bring in Sirius and Remus now to help raise Harriet, or they meet during her 3rd year at Hogwarts? Put yes or no in the comments, I will add them up and decided then.