Year 1 begins and a .... weird ship?

*This outfit Harry's wearing in this chapter*

"Hey Harry how come your not wearing the school uniform? Won't you get in trouble?" asked Draco as the first year Slytherins lined up to head off to breakfast with the rest of their house so no one would attack them, an action that happen a lot to them since the snakes were seen as 'evil'. "Oh well it's kind of embarrassing since Grandpa and Papa found loop hool saying royalty didn't need to wear them." said a blushing emerald jeweled eye girl as she played with her ribbon belt.

"Ok everyone we our heading out now! Remember don't act up and put on a brave face." Said the male perfect as he started leading the rest of the house out with the female perfect taking up the rear end. As the Slytherin house made their way out of the dungons into a larged hallway that lead up to a doorway right next to the Great Hall. Walking into the Great Hall Harry saw they were the only students already their, sitting down they started to eat.

A little bit after Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws started making their way in, the Weasleys right behind them. They did stop to talk to Harry before going to their table before the rest of their house should up and to get their times tables. Halfway threw brekfast the Gryffindors all came in at once shout and pushing one another, they also glared at the Slytherin with venom. "How coming their glaring at us? why our they shouting dirty looks at me?" asked the girl to a boy called Theo Nott.

"Oh everyone thought you would be in Griffondor like every Potter before you but they also think you know are going 'dark'? Also Slytherins are seen as 'evil' becasue of he who most not be named." said the boy passing her a news paper that talked about her being trained to take over the Wizarding world and her eyes were proof of the dark magic. "That's rubbish so don't listen to them Harry. Your eyes show your part of the Obelia Empire's royal family." said Draco eyeing the head table were Anastasius jeweled eyes glowed angerly as he read the paper before lighting it on fire.

"Miss. Obelia-Potter here is your times table." looing up she saw her head of house, Professor Snape handing her the sheet of paper, witch made her screeched seeing "POTIONS!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I wonder if we'll brew that potion in my favorite potion's book!!!!" said Harry happily holding up that said book she was reading while eating.

Snape looked down eyes wide in shock seeing the book he published in this girl's hands, 'Well at lest someone is happy aboout my class other then I.' Sure he was strict but only because potion making was a dangerous class and the simplest potions mishaps could cause great harem. His house and all the other hourses found his class hard but since he started teaching in Hogwarts the professor had never had a single injury in all his years.

As he headed out to his classroom after he finished handing out the times tables, Severus felt a cold chill run down his back as someone grabbed his .... butt? "Why hello beautiful~?" Anastasius said as he slowly pulled his hand away to hug the wizard from his hips from behind. Since the first moment he saw this man he felt drawn to him sexually, it didn't matter to this ex-Emperor he loved men and women exqually.

All of Hogwarts then heard a shriek and a loud blast, scarring off the creatures in the forbidden forest and left one emereld eye girl sighing shaking her head. Meanwhile a scarlet face teacher was rushing away from the crime scene leaving the jeweled eye royal there who thought 'God he's perfect?' before passing out from being thrown into a wall, witch broke A LOT of bones in his body.

HI EVERYONE!!!!!! So this is the morning of Harry's first day and school, YAY!!!! Now Anastasius in my story is bisexual (So if you don't like it, stop reading my stories) and Snape deserves some love after all the shit he went threw. I hope you found this chapter interseting and hope you continuing reading my stories. I also wanted to let you know I won't update this one again till after I catch up on writing my other stories, ok? So anyways BYE AND HAPPY READING!!!!!