MINE!! Adrienette Sin

Adrien and Marinette came crashing into Adrien's room lips crashed together. They revealed each other identity  3 months ago. They hit it off instantly and started dating. Of course Adrien's father didn't think that she wasn't a good model in his life, but she prove him wrong. She would offer to help him in anything cooking, sorting out paper work, even laundry. You know basic kind and generous Marinette. Well by doing that she won him over, his and his son's heart. But that's another story for some other chapter.
(If requested)

So back to the couple they were still having a intense make-out session until their feet hit the front of the couch. Marinette fell down on the soft cushion Adrien on top of the bluenette. She let out a groan when Adrien's hand gripped her waist. "Mmmh baby your so beautiful." Adrien said while pulling away from the kiss. Marinette gave him a teeth wide smile one of the things that he loved about her. Going back to kiss her. Right before their lips could touch Marinette moved her face to the side shaking her head no to him.

He gave her a confused look thinking she didn't want to do it anymore or something. He was about to say something when the bluenette put a finger on his lips telling him not to talk. "I- I have a question." Marinette whispered. Adrien nodded his head telling her to go on." Well I've  been wanting to try something new on you I-I mean us if your ok with that?" Sure what was it you wanted to try." Adrien said while licking his lips. "Ugh can I just do it? Its embarrassing to say out loud." Adrien smiled and nod his head sitting up on his couch.

'Perfect.' Marinette thought. She got of the couch and say on he knees between Adrien's legs. Adrien tensed when Marinette put each of her hands on his thighs. She looked up at him through her lashes making Adrien hard. She slid her hands up his Jean's until they were at the top. Still looking up at him she asked "is this ok?" Adrien responded by nodding his head fast.

Marinette went back to taking of his Jean's. He help her take them off and say back down on the couch. Marinette eyes widen at the huge tent that was infront of her. Her cheeks reddened just by looking at it. By the way this was all new to the couple. They haven't done nothing but kissed. Ak that mean the are noobs. So when Marinette hand start trembling when she was pulling off his underwear Adrien grabbed her hands stopping her. She looked up at the blonde surprised.

"Princess if you dont want to do it I'm not gonna force you." Adrien said being the kind cinnamon roll his is. Marinette shook her head. "No I want to do it. I'm just worried if I will do it right is all." Adrien smiled at her words and chuckled. "Your too cute. You'll do just fine babe just do what your instincts tells you to do and I will tell you if your doing it right."Adrien smiled. Marinette said ok and went to the too of his boxers and pulled then down.

"Oh!" Marinette gasped when Adrien's manhood smack her in the face. Now it was Adriens turn to blush. They met eyes and he mouth 'sorry'. Marinette giggled and look down back at his length and boy was is huge. Marinette licked her lip thinking how was she going to fit that in her mouth. Adrien was getting worried cause Marinette was just staring at it. "Is there something wr-." Adrien was cut off by his own moan. Marinette grabbed his cock and kissed the tip. She saw pre-cum coming out of his tip ai she stuck her tongue out and ran it on his tip. 'Wow he taste sweet, I like it. 'Marinette wanted more so she decided to take him in her mouth. She opened her mouth and took him in. All the way.

Adrien moaned very loud gripping the sides of the couch so hard that his knuckles turned white. Marinette bobbed her head up and down fast deep throating him. Adrien was in heaven. A few minutes later she was still going but this time you could only hear Adrien's moaning and her slurping and gagging.  Marinette loved the taste of him so much. She didn't want to stop. She took one of Adrien hands and put it in her bluebell hair. He was confused so he just kept it there. Marinette let go of his dick with a pop and droll on her lips. She licked her lips smiling at her boyfriend. "Guide me." She said quickly. Adrien was gonna ask what she meant but she went back to suckinf his cock. Adrien let out a moan gus hand finding her hair and pulling it. Marinette let out a moan at the roughness. That's when Adrien finally knew what she wanted he got to work straight away. He gripped Marinette's hair and led her. Everytime he would guide her head down she would choke on him. Did she care. No. She kept going no matter how rough he was. It only took a few minutes until Adrien let his seed into the back of the bluenette's throat. And Marinette loving the taste swallowed it all. Well not the bit the she let run down her chin.

Marinette looked up at Adrien dragging her finger up her chin collecting the fallen cum. After cleaning herself up and smiled.

Adrien was stunned. Like where did she get those skills from? Before Marinette could say something Adrien spoke up.

            "You can suck my dick anyday."
Marinette giggled at his words. "Sure I wouldn't mind." Marinette said winking.

Annnnd that's a wrap! I hope yall enjoy this chapter. Also give me some ideas what to write about. I really need it. Thank you for over 2k reads! I'm so thankful to everyone that reads my stories and vote for them. Any who with out being said.
Bye my catbugs and pervs💅

(1036)