Sexting : Ladrien Flashbacks

This is my first time writing ladrien so cut me some slack on the chapter.
This was requested by isabella_writes_
Tysm for requesting.
///////=//////////==////////=////////=//////////=///////

Summary
Ladrien been dating for 2 years now. The know each other identity and they did the deed alot of times. I mean 7 days a week. Right now Adrien was away on a fashion trip. So all the could do was face time.

🛑 WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY DETAILED. SO PLEASE CLICK OFF IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT.🛑

NOW ON TO THE STORY.

<<<<><<<<><<<<><<<<><<<<><<<<><<

Adrien ran his hand through his hair sighing out while sitting at his desk in his hotel room. He just got done doing another photoshoot for his father. He truly missed his lady. He would go see her but she was in Paris, while he was in America.

They did have facetime and texting though. So it wasn't as boring. After sitting there for felt like hours, he got up and headed to the shower. He turned in the shower and stripped. While washing his hair he couldn't help but let his mind wonder to his beautiful lovebug.

Marinette....Ladybug, he was getting hard just thinking about the last time he showered with her. He groaned out remembering her small delicate hands wrapped around his hard member. She was on her knees sucking him off while his father was in his room.

But Adrien didn't had no care of the world. He was getting the best blowjob by his love. Her hair raven hair was wet from being right under the shower head. Her perky little mounds swaying side to side. Her hard pink nipples wanting attention.

He loved her nipples, no. Adore her nipples. Let's not forget about her tight ass. Adrien let out another groan but this time louder. His hand travelled to his now hard member.

Oh how Adrien loved her ass. Especially when he took her from behind. Enjoying watching her ass jiggled when he snap into her. Ramming into her.

Adrien mind started to wonder to a time him and Marinette who was in her hero form was having sex.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback~

"Oh god Adrien~." Right now Ladybug
was on Adrien's bed with her on her stomach, ass in the air. Adrien was standing behind her plunging his pointer and middle finger in her tight pussy. He was preparing her for another excellent fuck.

Ladybug was a moaning mess already. She already been ate out, coming undone 3 times until Adrien showed her pussy some mercy. He smirked at the thought of her cumming around his long thick fingers.

"Lovebug~~. Why don't you be a good hero and help a poor kitty out. He's dieing to have a sweet treat." Ladybug moans got louder when Adrien pick up his pace. He was so needy for her juices. "Come in baby bug let me taste you." Adrien whined moving his fingers even faster.

Ladybug cried out tightening around the blonde's fingers letting her juices free. Adrien immediately took his fingers out of her and got on his knees diving into the bug's pussy.

Ladybug squealed in surprise trying to move her body away from him, but Adrien dug his nails into the soft flesh of her ass and pulled her back into his face.

Spreading her ass cheeks more than they already was he practically shoved his tongue into her hole. All the poor bug could do was let out whimpers. She was so turned on by her kitty. She knew that the blonde loved her ass but not like this.