The Sleepover/ Marichat Sin!! Part 1

* Nobody's Pov*

Marinette and Chat started dating after Marinette moved on from Adrien. No, not like she found a distraction. It was like she was liking the flirting black cat more. Chat started dating Marinette as Chat, because he was too scared to admit his feelings as Adrien. Tonight, they are going to have a sleep over and just hangout.

*Chat's Pov*
In about 30 more minutes I can finally go see me princess. We haven't got to hangout in a few weeks. I had just told her I had to go out of town. When really my father was making me model more, but she doesn't have to know that. Well tonight that will all change, because for some odd reason my father decided to leave me in Paris for a month without Natalie or gorilla. Pretty stupid if you ask me, but hey, this doesn't happen very often. Well.... time to go!!!!

*Mari's Pov*
I can't wait until my kitty comes over. It's been almost a month without him. It was kind of boring without him. At least Alya was keeping me company, so it wasn't so boring. Right now, I was baking some treats for my kitty. I know his father doesn't let him have sweets, so I told him his very welcomed over here. That's one of the many reasons why😏😏
Aaannnnd done!!! Chat should be here any second.

* Nobody's Pov*
* Tap tap*
As soon as Mari heard that she sprinted up to her room, to her window. She quickly opened it and pulled the cat inside. Chat was kinds was pulled back from the sudden action. Until she hugged him. "Kitty!" Marinette squealed while hugging him.

 "Hey princess" Chat purred. They hugged a little more than pulled away. Chat gave Marinette a soft kiss on her forehead earning a cute bubbly smile from her. "I missed you so much!" They both said at the same time, then started laughing. After that Mari told Chat to go ahead and get comfortable while she goes get the snacks.

 Not even 3 minutes later she came with a full tray of pastries. Chat eyes widen in hunger. Mari giggled and hand signaled him to come over. Chat didn't waste a second and quickly jump out of her bed and headed to her desk. He grabbed the pastries and started to stuff him in his mouth. "Woah kitty slow down. I don't want you to choke." Marinette chuckled. As soon as Chat looked at her all the pastries were gone.

 Marinette was shocked but couldn't help and feel said for her boyfriend. He eats like he doesn't have enough food, but she knows that's not the case. She shook of the thought and smiled at him. After a while both got into Mari's bed and cuddled. That's when Chat suddenly had an idea to make this a spicy sleep over.

While Mari was looking at her phone facing away from him, he suddenly moved his clawed hand from her stomach into her shorts. Marinette jumped at the sudden movement but then relaxed. That's when Chat found her clit and started to rub it soft but fast. "C-chat" Marinette moaned. " Yes princess" Chat said while smirking.

*Chat's Pov*
I was really horny at this point. With Marinette grinding against me and her sweet moans filling the air. It's taking me all of my power not to grab her by the neck, rip off her panties and fuck her until I break the bed. So, I removed me hand from her clit earning a whine from her. I turned her so she was facing the ceiling and got on top of her. I grabbed both sides of her face a smashed my lips onto hers. She let out a sigh and kissed back. 

While she was running her hands through my golden locks, I was unbuttoning her shirt. After I got it off, I reach behind her and unhooked her bra. And I watched how her perfect sized breast fell in place. I started to lick my lips while staring. "Stop looking at them" she said while looking away blushing. I chuckled at how she was still shy after all this time. "Why they are perfect" I said flashing my signature smile.

 She started to blush even more and looked back at me. I put my lips on hers again while groping her perfect breast. Then I started to trail kisses from her neck to the valley of her breast, to under the covers.

*Nobody's Pov*
"Chat w-what are you doing" she said looking down to see what he was doing. Chat pulled down her shorts along with her panties while moving the covers to let him see exactly what he's doing. "Trying something new. I want to see how sweet you taste". He said while smiling sweetly. 

Mari was surprised at his sudden words. She never received head before, so she was kind of nervous. Still watching his every move, she watched as he slowly opened her legs and, ducked his head down. He slowly started to kiss her inner thighs. Marinette bit down on her knuckle trying to contain her squeals. She begun to feel chills going through her exposed body as she felt Chat's hot breath against her folds. 

Then slowly but surely........

Annnnd that's a wrap!!!!🤣
Sorry guys but I had to do it.
I will be updating part two in one or two days. I have school tm😭😭
So, yea that's all.
Bye my Cat bugs and pervs ❤❤👋

(918)