Oops! Adrienette shot?

Hi👋....

'Nobody's Pov"

It was early on a Saturday morning and Marinette just had woken up. She opened her eyes to find her boyfriend side of the bed empty. Marinette lifted an eyebrow in confusion as in why Adrien didn't wake her up.

She shrugged it off and begun to roll off the bed. She started to blush while looking at the nightstand. There was a pair of handcuffs and a wipe, reminding her what went down last night. She smirked and begun to walk out the room and down the hall.

"Babe?" Mari called out. She heard a chuckle from the living room and thought he just got up early to play games on his ps4 again. She rolled her eyes and begun to walk to the living room.

"Gm baby" Marinette said while turning into the kitchen. She opened the fridge door and bended down to get a juice box from the bottom drawer. That's when she heard a gasp. She was confused so she turned around while putting the straw in the box. "Is there something wro-" right before she can finish her sentence she squealed and covered herself while dropping the juice box in the action. 

She started to blush like crazy when she saw more than one pair of eyes looking at her. Not only was her boyfriend being in the living room, but his 5 friends were there too. They all looked at her with blush on their face and some was smirking. "Damn Mari who knew you had such a nice body~" one of the friends said earning a punch from Adrien. "Leave her alone and look away!" Adrien growled. The friends looked away with still blush on their faces.

Adrien begun to walk to Marinette with an odd-looking face. I mean why wouldn't he? She was only wearing a bra and pair off booty shorts that show off her figure really well. She had boobs that weren't too big but not at all small. Her waist was skinny but fit, she had a six back forming. Last not least, she had an ass that was out of this world. It also was too big for them little shorts, so all her ass was sticking out too much. Not only that she had a huge red fingerprint on her right cheek from last night. 

Once Adrien walked up to her, he stood Infront of her so if one his friends were still looking, they couldn't see her. Adrien looked down into her eyes with concern. "Hey baby why don't you go put something on and I'll come talk to you in a second hm?" All Marinette could do was nod in agreement and sprint back into the room.

After 30 mins Marinette finally heard the front door shut close thinking that his friends already left. Hearing the footsteps coming to the room, Marinette looked at the bedroom door to see Adrien come in. He didn't look happy either. With every step he took, she would start to get scared. Right when Adrien hands went up, she screamed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know!" She screamed. When she didn't feel anything, she opened her eyes to find a confused Adrien. "Babe, are you scared of me?" Adrien questioned. All Marinette could do was huff and turn away from him.

Adrien hugged her still confused and asked her again what was wrong. "It's just I thought you was mad at me cause your friends saw me halfway naked". She whispered. At this point Adrien was still confused. "Babe why would I be mad at you. It wasn't your fault, it was mine. I should have told you that my friends were coming over. And even if I was mad, I would never put my hands on you. Only if you ask me too." He said the smirking at his last sentence. Marinette giggled and got off the bed to kiss him.

"I love you"

"And I love you too"

Aaandddddd....
That a wrap! Sorry for not being as active anymore. School is kicking my butt. Also, people😑💀. I'm still going to write but it might take a little while cause of that. I really appreciate to the people who are actually reading this! It makes me happy.
With enough being said, I will write to yall soon.

Bye my Cat bugs and pervs👋💅.

(714)