Kidnap By Mr. Agreste : THE TRUTH

Before Marinette could walk out of Adrien's life forever Adrien begged her to stay and let him explain himself. Marinette being the person she is decided to let him explain himself for the sake of her child. "I'll meet you back at the house." She said before shutting the door on the crying blonde. Adrien let out a sob in relief. He knew that was fake. He wasn't cheating on Marinette and he was going to tell her what he was actually doing even though it was a surprise.

_________________________________________

By the time Adrien got to the house he had found his wife sitting at the dinner table with red eyes. He felt heart broken. He tried to touch her but the flinched away. "Don't fucking touch me and sit the fuck down to explain." She growled out. She was tired of being treated like a toy and she would be damned if he thought that she would just let him keep toying with her me when he is playing with someone else. Or so she thought.

Adrien sigh sitting down before taking a few minutes before explaining.

(Adrien's pov)
Marinette first off I would want you to know I wasn't cheating. I was planning something for you, for us that j thought you would like. But when you started to ignore me and tease me I begin to get angry and frustrated. I didn't mean to be so rough with you back at the mansion. I just wanted to get your attention, and obviously in the wrong way.

When you say that picture or video on the TV and newspapers that wasn't any girl. It was Alya. Adrien watched as Marinette face became white. "Before you say something no I wasn't cheating and not with your best friend.

I was helping your mother with her sickness. I payed her hospital bills.

(Nobody's pov)

Marinette felt her heart sunk. "What?" She studderd out. Marinette burst out in tears. Her mother was fighting cancer for years and her days were being counted down this year. When she got the news her mother was about to die she was heart broken. But she tried to stay strong for her loved ones. "Yeah." Adrien spoke before thinking about what to say again.

"When we got the news this year that her days were being counted I've just saved enough money to pay the bill. I was keeping it secret from yoh because I wanted to surprise you. The dinner dates I had with Alya was to thank her for her help. I didn't want your mother to end up how mine was. She still had a daughter to look after and I couldn't just stand there while you are trying to stay strong this whole time.

I would hear you in the bathroom crying your eyes out them come out with I smile like nothing happened. I'm sorry that the pop made you think I was cheating because I wasn't. I love to much bugaboo and I hope you know that." Adrien preach .

By the end of his speech Marinette was in tears taking in the news she just received. Her mother wasn't going to die. Adrien did all this for her and she was acting like a bitch. Marinette threw herself into Adrien arms hugging him tight say sorry a million times. Adrien laughed and rubbed her back calming her down.

A few minutes later she pulled away from him smashing her lips onto his. "Thank you Adrien." Marinette said while pulling away from the kiss. Adrien pulled her back into a hug.

"It's ok bug"

Annnnnddddd that's a wrap! Yeah I know this chapter suck but I tried my best. I hope yall enjoy this chapter and please comment other things yall want me to write about.
Also thank you so much for 3.06 reads! I'm over the moon right now.
Well that's all. Bye my catbugs and pervs.💅👋
(661)