Adrienette

'Summary'
Adrien and Marinette been dating for 5 months now after finding out each others secret identities. Now they are always together. Always sneaking off some where to make out, nothing else.....for now~

(Nobody's pov)
Adrien and Marinette was walking into school hand in hand to meet up with their bestfriends Nino and Alya.  After walking for a few minutes they found them in the corner by the stair wail taking pictures. The couple called out to them making them stop what they was doing and smile wildly and the couple. "Hey lovebirds" alya sung making the bluenette and blonde blush. Even though they make out they still try to hide it from their bestfriends like they dont already know what goes on when they are alone.

"Hey guys" the bluenette chirped." "What are we doing today?" Nino asked.

(Adrien's pov)

Well I was hoping that me and Marinette can get something done that we been needing to do. I said with a smirk looking at my girlfriend. Before she can ask what we had to get down I nudge her in the elbow while giving her 'the look's making her 'o' and shake her head in agreement, while giggling. I smiled at her cuteness and looked at my two bestfriends. When I looked up they gave me the stare knowing damn well what we was actually going to do. I chuckled while winking at them ,making them roll their eyes at me. "You dragged me poor baby into your horniness." Alya spat out making me laugh and Marinette blush.

(Nobody's pov)

After a few minutes of talking  the couples waved good by to each other, waking the separate ways. As soon as the blonde and bluenette made it out the school Marinette stopped which made Adrien stop and look back at her.

(Marinette's pov)

Where are we going? "Were going to my house." Adrien answered. Adrien if I'm thinking what your thinking then the answers no. I don't want to have sex right now. I want to wait. I said while looking at him with fear and cold eyes." Adrien smiled and walked towards me pulling me into his chest. I instantly wrap my arms around him, taking in his sent. "I know baby, I know you dont want to do that, but that's not what I have planned for us. "He said calmly. I pulled away from him and looked at him with confusion. He shot me his model smile making me turn red again, and turn away fast. I heard him chuckle. "Now come on the rides here." He said still chuckling. I took his hand a let him lead me to the car. As soon as we got in and got comfortable the started at we headed to Adrien's mansion. When we pulled up I jump out of the car squealing and running into the house trying not to get caught by someone. But as soon as I made it up the stairs Adrien caught me and dropped me over his shoulder. I was a laughing mess by this time. "Adrien put me down" I shrieked. All he did was laugh while smacking my ass telling me that he wasn't gonna let me down. I blushed and bit my lip holding in my pleasure noises.

(Nobody's pov)

Not even 5 seconds later the bluenette was thrown onto the blonde's bed still giggling. Adrien got on top of her smiling then send hot kisses to her neck. Marinette bit her bottom lip while she tilted her head to the side giving him more access. Adrien smirked into Marinette skin while continuing down to her collarbone. Adrien hands went up the bluenette's shirt grabbing it from the inside then tore it into two. Marinette gasp from sudden roughness. She started to blush even more when she found Adrien looking at her bare chest. She moved her hands to her chest with a whimper slipping from her lips. Adrien chuckled while removing her arms away from her breast, attacking her right one and massaging the left.

A moan left out of the bluenette's mouth while looking down at her boyfriend pleasure her with his sucking. Her hands moved to his hair scratching it so lightly making the blonde purr. Marinette letted out a squeak when Adrien bit her left nipple making the heat between her legs grow. After a few minutes of Adrien giving attention to her breast, he started to kiss down and down until her reached the rim of her pants. Marinette was watching him the whole time panting trying to calm down from the attention her breast was getting earlier. Adrien looked up at his girlfriend while undoing the button on her pants. After the buttons were undone her slowly peeled Marinette's pants from her soft yet kinda pale legs. He tossed the jeans behind him and ran his hands up her legs.

Marinette hummed in liking how well Adrien rubbed her legs. A few minutes later adrien decided to try something new for once and then spread his lady's legs open while laying down on his stomach between her legs. Marinette just didn't know what to do at the point. A she could do was sit back and see what happens.

(Adrien's pov)

Once a was between her legs all I could see was a small wet patch forming on her white silk underwear. I licked my lips and brung my thumb to that part and started rubbing her through her underwear. As soon as I did that Marinette jerk her body forward while letting out a small moan. I smirked at her sudden reaction and decided to speed up. I didn't take a few minutes untill I see the wet patch on her underwear grow. Marinette's moans grew louder letting my know that I did a good job. Sitting up a little bit I started to kiss her inner thighs getting closer to the raiding heat infront of me." A-adrien" Marinette spoke as I was getting closer to her womanhood. When I was face to face with her womanhood and kissed her clit to see what would be her reaction. She spread her legs out more for me, giving me more access. I smiled and kissed it one more time making her moan. I moved me hands to the band of her underwear and begun to slide it off receiving a face full of her small, wet, perfect womanhood. I was kinda stunned, her pussy is way better than the ones I've seen online.

Pushing that to the back of my head I didnt waste no time and scooted Marinette forward earning a squeak as I begun to attack her womanhood."Adrien!" She yelled from surprise. Seconds later her hand found my hair pulling it from the new pleasure she is getting. "O-oh God!" She moaned everytime my tongue flicked against clit. Marinette was panting and moaning loud telling me she approved of my work. I decided to go alittle ahead and slowly eased one finger into her. "Fuck!" She yelled having her second orgasm of the day. She became a little water fountain that I was gladly to drink out of.
(What the heck did I just say☠)
'Wow she is really tight' I thought to my self. After I got my finger into her I moved away from her heat and back to her face, kissing her make sure she tasted how amazing she was. Coming close to her ear. "See how good you taste, I could taste you anyday if you gonna keep making those noises." She let out a whimper when I was working on adding my second finger into her, stretching her tight pussy out some more. " I hope you know that this tight pussy is mine to break." I growled into her ear speeding up my fingers. "All yours adrien!" Marinette moaned wrapping her hands around his neck. A few minutes later Marinette cried out squirting all over my fingers. I slowed down my fingers coming eventually came to a stop.

I pulled out my fingers bringing to my face and licked then clean. As I was finishing my dessert I looked back at Marinette to find her mouth wide open in shock. "What?" I asked confused. "N-nevermind" she gave me a weak smile before lightly pushing me on my shoulders telling me to move off her. I chuckled and rolled off onto my side of the bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower ok?" I nodded at her before asking if I can join. She stood up slightly wobbling and begun to blush at he attempts to walk by herself to the restroom. "No" she said turning around so I couldn't see her blush I chuckled and began to really study her body. She had a very much athletic body. She had glowing skin yet pale legs making me question how she ger it like that. Her body was curvy with her plump ass and perky breast. Her hair fell from her shoulders moving while she finally made it to the restroom without wobbling. And that's when I finally figured out.

THAT I WAS SOOO STUPID FOR NOT NOTICING THAT HER AND LADYBUG LOOKED THE SAME!!!

DUN DUN DUNNNN!
Lol ok guys! So hears the chapter I promised. I hope yall enjoy and I yall can please comment what you would like for me to write about. I would really love that. So without being said.
Bye my catbugs and pervs💅🤣

(1591)