Morning Wake Up Call/Adrienette Sin

Hey guys...... it's been a while.
This chapter is very short just because I'm trying to get back in the groove of things.
I hope you guys enjoy and make sure to comment your opinions, I would love to know what y'all think about my writing🤓

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Adriens pov)

I was having the best dream until I was suddenly hit in the face, causing me to wake up. Groaning, I opened my eyes to find a pale arm on my face.

Marinette.

I chuckled to myself and softly took her arm off my face. Turning to the side, I was greeted with the beautiful site of my girlfriend of 2 years. Marinette soon to be Agreste, but she doesn't need to know that. Even though we are still in highschool, I already have a feeling we will get married in a couples of years.
I love waking up to this view. Her dark raven almost black hair wildly all over her face and the pillows. Arms everywhere but by her sides. Face down on her pillow. The covers are just above her hips, showing her naked back.

"Easy access." I mumbled. I suddenly gotten a idea in my head.

Why not wake her up in the best way?

Slowly I pulled the covers off of me before shuffling off the bed. I walked to the foot of the bed, and begun the pull the covers down exposing more of her beautiful body. I let out a groan when the cover slowly moved over her round ass which was covered by a pair of white lacy thongs.

I love her ass.

I love her.

She was so perfect. Placing the cover off the bed, I begun to crawl up on the bed. While making my way up, I left little kisses on her feet, her legs, her thighs, all the way up to her creamy pale ass. I licked my lips thinking about what lays between those thighs. I left a kiss on each ass cheek before sliding my hands up her thighs spreading them apart.

I had to stop because she started to move a little, but thankfully she didn't close her legs. Smirking, I begun my mission. First I started with kissing her inner thighs before giving her sweet covered pussy a kiss. I stop for a second to see she would wake up. When she didn't, I moved my hands to the top of her thongs and begun pulling them down her legs . Getting them off, I got on my stomach and placed and hand on either ass cheeks and spread them. Quickly, I attacked her sweet pussy with my tounge, lapping and sucking on her clit.

Not even 5 seconds later, Marinette jerk forward letting out a gasp in surprise followed by a moan. Groaning at the taste of my girlfriend , I suck on her small bud again before lifting my head.

"Goodmorning love." I said smiling before going back to feast on her delicious pussy.

And yea😭
I know, I know please don't attack me☠️
That was short ASF
Promise next chapter will be longer.
Again let me know y'all opinions and if you have any ideas what I should write next.
Until next time,
Bye my cat bugs and pervs💅🏾