Sneaky Hands:Adrienette Sin

This chapter was requested by @Poemslyrics
Thank you so much for the request!
Sorry I took so long to update I am currently still fighting the sickness I had before spring break even started .
But I will try my best to keep on going.

_________<<<<<_____<<<<________<<<<

Marinette and Adrien was now in their senior year of high school and was closer than ever.

Marinette decided that she would want to be friends with Adrien rather than nothing at all. She still truly loved him though, she is just waiting for the time when he confesses his love for the bluenette.

Coming up in senior year, Marinette was coming to class much earlier than she was a freshman year. She was even there before Alya was.

Right now the bluenette was was sitting in her seat in the back row which she now shares with the blonde.

They decided to switch seats for Alya and Nino sake. They were so tired of hearing the couple flirt in front of then.

When they tell them to stop they just get a 'your just jealous' from the pair.

---------‐--‐--------------------------------------‐-----------------

A few Minutes later~
(Adrien's pov)

I was now walking up the stairs to the school. While walking I've been thinking about a certain someone. If your thinking Kagami you are terribly wrong. Don't even say lie-lia.

I've been thing about a bluenette with the perfect eyes. I don't know why but I've been physically and mentally attracted to her.

At first I thought she was just a friend but now I have feelings for her. Now that I think of it it's kinda scary to be honest. I never thought of my friends in that type of way.

But because of her kind, soft smile. Her smooth words and killer body, she stold my heart. And in not just gonna let her go.

_________________________________________

(Nobody's pov)

Adrien was not entering the class room right before the bell rung. As soon as he looked up his eyes darted to the bluenette to see if she was there.

He smiled to him self, said good morning to the teacher and headed to his seat which was in the back row. Marinette had invited him to have dinner with her family which he happily took.

Even his father agreed thinking that she would be a great influence on his son. "Good morning Marinette." The bluenette looked to her side to see her best friend sit down next to her and gave him a loving smile.

"I just want to thanks you again for inviting me to have dinner with you." Adrien really did appreciated it. His father would never let him eat certain  foods because of his 'strict diet'.

After a few seconds she responded with a no problem then got out her notebook when the teacher walked into the classroom.

   ~~~~~~~~~After School ~~~~~~~~~

After the bell rung Marinette and Adrien begun to walk to the Dupain-Cheng bakery. While they were walking Adrien  couldn't help but look at Marinette's swinging hips. Something she definitely didn't have when they were 16 and 15.

Adrien also noticed that her now perky, nicely shaped ass through her jeans. His hormones were getting the best of him at this point.

All he could think of now was leading Marinette into his room and bending her over his bed while his fingers traced the button on her pants. Slipping it down her soft, pale legs to feel the soft meat of her behind.