Ancient Torture: Let the fun begin

Again guys this story was requested byshreedevirajan!

So enjoy!

_________________________________________

"Chat let go of me!" The princess screeched. After she slapped Chat he was angry and hurt be her actions so he decided to teach her a lesson. Chat quickly dragged Marinette to the direction of her room passing by the royal guards. "Nothing to see here! Just scrolling by." Chat exclaimed to the guards. Nodding their heads they go back to work making way to the princess's room. Slamming the door open Chat slung the bluenette inside slamming the door shut.

"What the hell is wrong with yo-, Agh!" Befoe Marinette could finish she was grabbed by her neck. She begun to claw at Chat's hand. Ne wasn't hurting her. More like turning her on. "Shut up you royal brat." He growled while throwing her on the bed.

Marinette looked at him with wide eyes. Chat never been so rough with her before, only when they are making love, but not even this mad. Marinette begun to crawl to the top of the bed while Chat turned around walking to the nearest window.

"We was you defending him Marinette? Huh! Why?"

"I-I wasn't trying to hurt you I just didn't want you to loose your spot because of some village person."

"Mh?" Chat said looking back the princess who was on the bed. She nodded her head looking away. Chat sighed while walking to the bed, getting on the bed crawling to the bluenette. He was now hovering over her making her lay back of her back already panting.

Chat smirked while making his way to the bluenette's ear.
"I'm gonna show you who's boss on this relationship. Yoh think that you can slap me and get away with it then you are terribly wrong." He breathed in her ear. "Heh, let the fun begin~." With that the bluenette let out a suprising gasped when Chat grabbed her by her ankles to the end of the bed. Now grabbing her chin he brought their faces together.

"You ready princess, because today I will show you how it is to be my little toy. No special treatments today. With that he rip her dress of her leaving her in this:

 With that he rip her dress of her leaving her in this:

(Very classic👍)

Chat mentally groan while looking at his princess. "You stupid idiot! That wasn't cheap you know!" Marinette semi yelled. "Shut up brat." Chat scowled. While Marinette was in her under clothing it would be easier to play her. Chat smirked and walked away to his favorite room.

The 'slut' room. This was the room that  the two royal couple us when Marinette decides that she don't want to be treated like a princess for the day. But now she doesn't really have a option. Walking back into the room with the toys he stood infront of the bluenette. He ran his finger on her bottom lip plunging it into her mouth making the bluenette suck on it.

He suddenly grabbed Marinette's bluebell hair making her look up to him." I want you to all the way on the bed with your wrist together and legs apart." Marinette had sweat already running down the valley of her breast, but she did what she was told. "Such a good slave." Chat cooed while cuffing her hands to the bed.