The Sleepover/ Marichat/ Part 2

Sup🤓

*Last chapter*
Nobody's Pov

As she felt Chat's hot breath against her folds. Then slowly but surely...

*Now*

With his cat like tongue took a long lick of Marinette's wetness, cause her to curl her toes instantly. Marinette threw her head back letting out a heartwarming moan that can make any man hard. While still eating her out, Chat inserted a finger into her tight opening stretching her out. Marinette tangled her hands through the cat's golden locks.

"O-oh my god Chat!" Marinette pant. She could feel herself coming undone fast and she didn't like that. Chat noticed it too." Now princess don't hold back, let me taste you." Chat purred making Marinette release with a loud groan.

While Mari was trying to catch her breath, Chat was already making his way back up to her leaving wet kisses. Chat started to kiss and bite Marinette's neck earning squeals from the small girl.

Marinette couldn't take it anymore. As soon as Chat was about to attack her breast, she moved to the side making Chat gasps and become bottom. "My turn" Marinette hummed. She grabbed Chat's zipper under his bell. Pulling it all the way down so his friend sprung out.

Marinette moved down to head level, so she was right by his manhood. She took his big friend in her little hands earning a hiss from the black cat. She started pump his manhood up down, very slowly. Chat let out a groan while bucking in her hands. Mari smiled innocently at Chat. Not even a few seconds later, Marinette's mouth found its way to Chat's manhood, taking him in her mouth and her hands playing with his balls.

 At this point Chat was a moaning mess. In the quiet room all you could hear was groans and slurping sounds. Chat was having the time of his life. His hand went to the bluenette's hair ripping her ribbons out her hair, letting her hair fall. He gripped her hair into a ponytail, using it for she can go deeper slightly gagging in the process.

 Chat released in her mouth with a long groan. As Chat let's go of her hair Marinette rose her head slowly while some cum was running down her cheek. She smiled innocently showing off her perfect white teeth at the cat making him blush like crazy and wonder. Why has she looked so innocent?

After cleaning up the mess they made. They decided to call it a night and crawled up onto Marinette's bed.
Marinette yawned making Chat chuckle. 

"Tired?" 

He asked but when he didn't get a response, he looked down to see her asleep. He smiled to himself and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight princess"

OMG GUY!!!! IM SOOOOO SORRY. I forgot that I didn't publish it. I'm truly sorry. Welp here it is I hope you will enjoy it.

Bye my cat bugs and pervs 👋🥰❤
(481)