Let me help you princess~ Marichat SIN!

*On a normal day*

Marinette was on her bed reading some romance books at 2am in the morning. Shes been frustrated all day, with the need to do some sinful things. She groans while she pulls down her pants while bringing her panties with it. She slowly turns her body over so she can get her little pink vibrator from under her pillow. Then slowly but surely, she turned the vibrator and put it between her folds making her wetter then she already was. "Oh God." Marinette breathed. 

Yeah, she was so into it that she didn't hear her little kitty drop on roof.

*Chat's Pov*

I was on my way to see my sweet "innocent" girlfriend when I heard a noise coming from inside her room. I peek in and let me tell you. I will NEVER forget what I witnessed. There is my sweet Mari, shorts and her cute Chat Noir themed panties down to her ankles....  masturbating?    (Sorry if I spelled it wrong)

"Oh, hell nah. "Chat whispered to himself.

*Mari's Pov*

"Oh God Chat!" I yelled when I was reaching my breaking point. But something stops and pulled the vibrator out of my hand. I looked up and saw my kitty. "Shit" I groaned.
"So, my princess is not all that innocent huh?" He hummed. Before I could yell at him, he puts his hand on my mouth and gets on top of me." 

You know if you wanted to do things like this you should have called me over." He hissed. I whined in response. "Now what should I do with you." he said while starting to trail his hand down my stomach into my pants, now rubbing my clit in tight circles. "Mmmm~" I moan in pleasure. He removed my pants and panties from my ankles and dropped the on the floor. He stopped rubbing my clit and instead inserts one of his fingers into my womanhood. I gasp and start to move around.

 "Damn princess your tight." He stated. He started to move his finger in and out of my tight hole, faster and faster. I moaned into his hand not knowing that it would feel this good.

Then he took his hand off my mouth and started to reach under my shirt. I stopped his hands and looked into his eyes. "What's wrong...? You don't want this? I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" he started to pull out his finger. "No!" I yelled and kept his finger where it was. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's just nobody has touched me the way you're touching me" I said as I blushed. "Oh?" I nodded in response. "Ok princess I will go easy on you... for now" he smirked. At this point I was excited yet confused. He went back to what he was doing.

 "Oh fuck~" I moaned. His hand continued to go behind my back to unclip my bra. Soon my shirt was off, and my body was fully exposed to him. I blushed a deep red. "Oh my Mari if I knew you had a body like this under those baggy clothes you always wore. You would have been marked already "he whispered in my ear. "C- Chat" I groaned. Then without a warning he attacked my right boob with his tounge while his finger played with my left hard nipple.

My back shot up from my bed while I gave out the loudest moan." Shit Chat! Oh, fuck don't stop!" I yelled.

*Chat's Pov*

While I was giving my little princess' breast some attention, she let out a loud, but the sexiest moan I ever heard from her. I quickly covered her mouth and stopped to see if anybody heard that. Just to my luck someone was knocking on the trapped door.

 " Marinette are you ok in there?" Ms. Sabine called out. I looked up at Mari, removed my hands from her perfect sized breast and hid under the covers between her legs. "Yes, mom I'm fine- ohhh!" she moaned as I lick her womanhood. "Oh, ok sweetie!" Her mom shouted. After a few moments I could hear Ms. Sabine walking away, that's when I moved my mouth to her entrance. "Fuck kitty" she pants, as I bring my tounge to her tight hole and started to feel her juices flow into my mouth. She pulled my head closer to her womanhood while she was reaching her wave. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" She half yelled and pant.