Sexting: Adrienette

Sup guys...

Its been a while.

Anyways this story was requested isabella_writes_

Thank you soo much for requesting! I hope you enjoy it!

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS ALOTTTTTTT OF DETAILS. So if you don't feel comfortable, you should leave. Like now.

Anyways lets get started on part two of flashbacks.

==================================================

( On Flashbacks) =With a 'ok' and 'thank you' he closes the door on the lady and walked to his hotel phone. Picking it up he pressed the call the line 4 and waited.

"Hey babe! Wanna chat?"

==================================================

Adrien smiled as soon as he heard his lovely lady's voice. Oh how he loved her voice. excpecially when shes moaning his name. "Sure." Adrien answered before ending the call and switched to his phone. As soon as he grabbed his phone he heard a buzz. Before looking at the text message he walked to his hotel room lights and switch them off before hopping into bed. Opening his phone he pressed on the message that belonged to his love.

( Marinette is in 'bold', while Adrien is in 'regular')

"Hi handsome! How was your photoshoot?"

                                                                                                                       "Hi beautiful, it was like every other one. Dumb."

"Oh. really?"

"Did you learn anything today?"

 Adrien wanted to laugh. Did he learned anything? Well i guess he did.

                                                                                                                         "Yeah I actually did."

"Well. What was it?"

                                                                                                                            "You know how to handle things in your mouth pretty well."

Adrien bit his lip. He didn't know how she would react to that text. After sending it she read the text quick. After a few seconds of waiting the 3 dots came up, meaning she was responding back. What seem like forever the message finally popped up.

"Are you horny Agreste?"

A groan left the blonde's mouth. He was indeed horny. He didn't get to finish himself off because he was interrupted

                                                                                                                         "Very."

"Ok. Hold up."

After waiting a few minutes Marinette still hasn't texted back. Adrien decided to switch his phone to his gallery to scroll down his photos of his lady. While scrolling through the photos, a message popped up. Clicking onto the icon. Adrien felt all the blood rush to his member.      

If he wasn't hard before he surly was now. Marinette sent him a video of her finger plunged inside of her what it looks like soaking hole. He continued to whatch as she turned into a moaning mess. Her legs begun to shake telling him that she was close to a orgams.

Before he knew it adrien trailed his hand to the tie of his robe and released it , stroking his hard on member. Right before the blunette reached her high she pulled her fingers out of her weeping hole and trailed them up to her thighs, to her belly button swirling around it.

Adrien watched as her juices on her hands left a trail. He let out a grunt knowing how much he would love to lick that trail. As she continued up, she got to the valley of her breast, but made sure that her perky mounds were in view. Especially her pink nipples. Pausing at that spot she circled around her nipples a few times before counting up.

Now her neck and her lips were in view, and all could be heard was the blunette's soft pants and the blonde's groans. Adrien groans got louder him knowing he was gonna come. Switching back to Marinette she finish off the video with her leading the same fingers she had in her , and sucking them into her mouth.

She swirled her tounge around her finger sucking off her juices. After she was done Marinette removed her hands from her mouth and licked her lips, giggling into the camera. Like that the video was done.

Throwing the phone, adrien took his hand off his dick to remove his robe all the way. He placed his hand back onto his member rubbing fast. The video of his lady doing that was enough for him to make him come. And that's  what happened. With a loud groan, Adrien released with his seed shooting onto his naked stomach.

The blonde was  panting hard and had sweat on his forehead. All her could do was stare at he celling with his eyes closed. Not too long after he heard a buzz come from his phone. Picking up phone to see he received something from his princess. Clicking on it he saw it was a message.

Hope you enjoyed the video :)

                                                                                                                                " Fuck princess I wanna fuck you so bad right now. Just wait until i get home."

"Oh, Im planning on it."

With those words Adrien grabbed a napkin from the night stand and whipped his seed from his stomach and throw the napkin away. And called it a night.

ANNNNDDDDD that's a wrap!
Finally the second parts of flashbacks.

This isn't my best work, but at least i gave it a try. Also thank you for 30.7k reads! I didn't think that was possible! I can't promise you when the next chapter will be out, but I am continuing the story. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I would love it if yall could leave comments and vote please! Without being said, bye my cat bugs and pervs💅💅

(873)