Adrienette Sin: Library Visits

( Warning this chapter is very short so don't come fir me)

"K-kitty!" Marinette gasped when the blonde plunged his length into the small bluenette. If your wondering what they meant about 'library visits' then you got your answer. Every week, three times a week the young couple would use these time to fuck. They would always meet after school st the dead end of a library literally nobody comes to and just fuck.

"Fuck Mari stop moving." Adrien grunted while trying to go deeper then he already was. Marinette was trying to push herself up trying to angle herself so that he wasn't ramming into her. Obviously Adrien didn't like it. He loved it when got to fuck Marinette so hard that he entered her womb. So that was he was doing.

While still ramming into her the bookshelves started to shake. When they do it against the bookshelves it always shake and a couple of books would fall and that's it. But this time the book shelf begun to tilt. While rolling her eyes to the back of her head she looked back to see the book shelf beginning to fall. "Adrien one-stop the book shelf!" She half moaned and screamed.

Adrien was to into it that he didn't hear his girlfriend pleading voice to stop. Soon enough still pounding I to the bluenette the book shelf fell. Not just one but all of the shelves in that corner. The blonde shot his eyes to the falling book shelves while sitting Marinette down on the floor. They quickly put back on their clothes just stand their like idots.

By the time all the book shelf had fallen some teachers came in and glared at the two students. They were just stunned about what happen but the blonde got cocky.

"Well at least it was fun while it lasted." The bluenette gasped while slapping the blonde with the book.

Annnddddd that a wrap! Sup guys✌. I know this was a short chapter but oh well. I had this idea for a while. I know it sucks but I tried lol.
Any who's that's all for now. Please comment some ideas what I should right about next if you can.
In the mean time bye my catbugs and pervs 👋💅