Ancient Torture

This story was requested by shreedevirajan!

Thank you for requesting some ideas for me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long ago back in the ancient days there was a handsome warrior that was in a forbidden relationship with a beautiful princess of Paris. Her name was Marinette Dupain-Cheng, daughter of the King Tom Dupain-Cheng and Queen Sabine Dupain-Cheng. (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) The warrior was the head warrior named Chat The All Mighty, but you can call him Chat Noir for short. So yes the head warrior and the princess of Paris was in a secret relationship.

Well the queen and king only knew about this. They were kind of unsure about it first but the got over it.(lol)Chat was also Mari's bodyguard you can say, so they never had any problems about handing out because they were always together and they loved that. They would go into the village and buy fresh baked cookies from the market. There was a path at the end of a road that leads to a beautiful water where the couple would make love in. Their lives were perfect. Well, not all that perfect. There was a couple a young men, nasty men that love to fool around with the village girls.

Well not Marinette because she was off limits. They would use her sweet and kind heart for granted. Like one time when on of the boys 'accidentally' dropped a hair pin and made Marinette bend down to get it. She had a skirt on that day so when they went behind her the could see all her lady parts. Just disgusting. But now since Chat came and stold her heart they would never try it again. Well atleast when Chat is around.

_________________________________________

Chat and Marinette were now walking in the market to get some cookies for Chat. While passing by the village they were always showered with free food. It was very rare that the royal family would come to the market. After a few minutes of walking Chat happened to look to his right and saw one of the fuckboys Luka. Chat hated him so much. Luka was the king of all fuckboys in the village. He literally fuck anything with boobs and two legs, well except the princess.

The two men met eyes and just stared at each other. "Chat, Chat, Chat Noir!" The princess yelled shaking him trying to get his attention. Chat jumped making the bluenette giggle. "What are you staring at." She asked looking around to find the source. "No my p-." Chat was cut off by a certain boy. "Hello my beautiful princess." Luka says while bowing. His voice was filled with lust. "Oh, um hello luka." Marinette said quietly. She didn't like the boy either.

" So I was hoping if you would like to walk around with me and you know head back to me place to have fun." Luka said while lightly shoving Chat making him tumble back on step. Marinette looked at Luka with wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Luka, but I can't do such a thing." Marinette said trying to back her self away  from  the boy. Right when she said that his facial expression turned from lustful to anger.

"Oh come on! You always turn everyone down. Well all know your a virgin princess that's why you don't want to give it up. Stop being such a stuck up bitch an-." "Chat NO!" Luka was cut of by Chat punching him in the face. "Finish your fucking sentence you peasent, finish it!" Chaf yelled. He was tired of boys coming up to Marinette thinking that she is a toy. Marinette ran up to the blonde pushing him away from the boy. "Chat please just stop! You already proved your point now let's leave." The princess begged.

After a few seconds of complete silence Chat nodded at the princess while bowing his head to her. Even though that was his girlfriend she still was the future queen. The two calm down getting ready to leave, but luka wasn't happy about that. Instead of going after Chat he swung Marinette around by her chin and kissed her. This was the last straw for Chat.

Without thinking he grabbed the boy by his neck and threw him into a market stand. He was gonna go after him but Marinette grabbed him by his hand making him turn around and slapped him making his head violently turn to the left. He looked back at the princess while holding his right cheek. "What the hell Marinette!" He yelled. "What the hell me? What hell you! You are a royal guard, you are supposed to help people not hurt them!" She yelled back. Chat was stunned.

Was she really defending him? I mean he just kissed her and grabbed her by her face. Like really? "You fucking kidding right?" He asked while chuckling. When he saw she was dead serious hus faced dropped. He grabbed the princess by her wrist. "Let me go!" She said trying to get out of his grip.

    "He, get ready for some torture~." He purred while dragging her back to the castle.

Annndddddd that's a wrap! I hope you like this first part of Ancient torture. The next part will be the smexy part👀
So be ready.
Also thank you for 4.13k reads!
I really appreciate it! The next part will be updated tm or in 3 days so be ready. Untill next time!
Bye my catbugs and pervs💅👋

(925)