Caught!!!!

30 minutes later....
"Nobody's Pov "

Marinette and Adrien were now sitting on her bed getting yelled at by their best friends. Alya was mad because Marinette told her she was dating Chat, which was true. Also, Nino was mad because Adrien told him he was friends with Chat, but he still had his girlfriend pinned against her desk fucking her until she became dizzy. Alya and Nino was still yelling until Marinette had enough.

"Oh my gosh can yall shut the hell up and let me talk! "Marinette growled making the two friends look at her. "Ik this seem bad, but I was telling the truth. I am dating Chat but I'm not cheating on him." Marinette calmly explained.

 "Then if you weren't cheating on him Marinette what the fuck was you doing with Adrien. All I know was I come up to your room and your being fucked by him and not Chat. So please explain what the hell you were do-." Ayla was cut off when she seen a bright green like blast through the bluenette's room. When she opened her eyes, she found a blonde cat now sitting on Marinette's bed.

............HOLY SHI-

AAAANNNNDDDD that's a wrap! Sorry guys if it took me a while to upload this part. I was slacking off badly😭.
But I'm here and good as new.
I really hope yall are enjoying these chapters so far!
If you can plz comment what else, you want me to write about and I'll try to make it happen. With all that being said.
Bye my Cat bugs and pervs 💅💅👋

(266)