4. Jeon Jungkook

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. Call me Jungkook"

He was standing in front of our class and was just calmly looking at us. But all of us were frozen. Just - paralyzed.

With wide eyes everyone sat in their place, no one made a sound, not even blinked, not even took a breath. Total silence.

No teacher wants a new kid in their class.

No class wants a new kid among them.

But this time, everything was different. No, not like how it usually was. I knew what was happening. I could just feel it.

Jeon Jungkook. Can someone get a more pretty name? Just try and say it: Jeon Jungkook.

I just sat there and thought about how unfair life was. I could already hear how all girls in the class started whispering and slowly pronouncing his name.

Jung-kook. Ah, Jungkook. It wasn't just a name...

His eyes were dark and seemed like an abyss, the longer you looked into them. You could get lost in them so easily... His hair was as dark as mine. Black as the night's sky. He was tall and muscular. His sharp jawline and his fashion taste made it hard to believe that he was our age.

He looks 20, not 17

Silver rings decorated his long and slim fingers.

Oh, those fingers could do wonders...

His blouse was unbottoned a little at the top and did almost no justice for him if his intent was to hide his muscles. Those tight, black jeans showed off his thighs and I could feel myself drooling. The obvious abs were like a cherry on top.

Could a man be more perfect?

His calm and composed posture showed off the fact that he was a brave person.

Jungkook, that's who he was.

A man, who I just knew, was generously gifted by the nature. All the girls looked at him, clearly amazed meanwhile all the other guys felt a great competition.

Me? Oh I didn't mind him one bit. I will kindly take the girl side on this one and drool over him rather then feel threatened by him.

"Taehyung is sitting alone. Go sit beside him" the history teacher announced, simply. Then she marked something in her notebook and went back to talking about WWII in Europe.

I bearly had time to process the teacher's words when Jungkook was already beside me. He pulled out the chair and sat down, not even sparing me a glance.

Fuck. Calm down. Calm down, Tae.

He wasn't looking at anyone. As soon as he sat down he took out his pen, notebook and started drawing doodles, not paying much attention to what the teacher was saying.

I sat in my seat, frozen. I could feel his scent from my left - a little hint of cologne and wetness (it was raining since the morning). There also was something else... something that made me dumbly believe that we could be friends. Maybe even something more than that. Something that made me want to talk to him.

That something was a feeling of freedom. A free life that Jungkook just radiated. That strong burning eye gaze, his steady breathing and that strong willpower. All of that just pulled you in and amazed you.