9. When music plays

⚠️VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD⚠️

Every morning, Jungkook comes to school ridding his motorcycle. He lives on the other side of the city and it would take at least 30 minutes on foot to get to school. But when he has a motorcycle - in just a blink of an eye, you are here.

His uncle bought him the motorcycle. Jungkook lived with them while his mom sent him money from the overseas.

I would also like to live far away from school so my parents would buy me a motorcycle, without asking, what I need it for.

But now, there's no need for that. It's only a 10 minute walk from my house to the school.

Everytime I mention something about getting a car, they tell me the same thing over and over again:

"You'll have time to drive around. Now you have to focus on your studies"

When Jungkook takes off his helmet and those leather gloves, every girl drools at him.

When they look at Jungkook, they become like starving wolves.

Jungkook, ah, Jungkook.
Jungkook's eyes, Jungkook's shoulders, oh and his smile - oh that charming smile...

During my whole 17 years of living, I have never seen so many girls drool over the same guy.

I can confirm that all girls are the same. They have the same eyes, the same taste in men and the same opinion.

All of them like Jungkook.

All of them like broad shoulders, a muscular body and the strength that muscular body brings. They all could die for such a man. All of them try to get such man's attention.

Back when I was younger, I always thought and hoped that somewhere out there, there was a girl that's different. A girl that likes classical music, the piano and the name Kim Taehyung.

As years passed, of course, my opinion changed. Girls no longer interested me.

But no girl is different. They all are like a bunch of female copies made in a factory.

The thing is though, Jungkook doesn't really pay them any mind. Or at least - he doesn't show it.

He's probably already used to it.

From where he's from - he definitely got the same amount of attention as here. He knows his worth and that's why we can't be together. And maybe he's straight too.

His head is full of all kinds of sports and working out. He's not interested in girls, at least for now.

As for the time being - girls try to get his attention and to chat him up. Jungkook became honey and the girls were bees.

Everytime a girls talks to him, he just smiles politely, nods his head but rarely looks them in the eyes. Sometimes you can clearly see how bored he is among all of those girls.

For some reason, I find myself looking at him from afar, everytime something like this happens. He doesn't notice me, maybe because I'm hiding behind a wall or maybe because he doesn't even care about me, but my eyes always follow him. I can see how badly he wants to escape them but is unsuccessful everytime.