15. Puppy Eyes

I dreamed about Hoseok all night.

I saw him very clearly. I could even hear his breathing.

At first, it was like we were just walking and walking. I didn't know where or why. After some time - we just stopped.

Then I saw something that reminded me of a well. Hoseok told me to step closer and see what's inside. But something was pushing me away. Some incredible, invisible force didn't let me go near it. Something was telling me to not look into that water.

And then - someone whistled. I quickly turned around and the man himself, Yoongi, was standing behind me!

Yes, it was Yoongi. Even though I had never seen him before, I recognized him immediately. I just knew that it was him. He didn't say nor did anything. He just stood behind us and watched us.

Then - he pointed at Hoseok. I turned my head to look at him - but he wasn't there anymore. Instead of him - a blood curdling scream was heard from inside the well.

I rolled in my bed all night, covered in cold sweat.

It was getting close to the morning, when dreams become very clear, I saw Hoseok running through a forest. It seemed like he was running next to the river bank.

Then - he stopped and looked at me. His lips curved into a creepy smile. It seemed like his teeth were big and sharp like a dog's. Right then and there, Hoseok became a dog or more similar to a hungry wolf. He was growling and getting furious, showing off his teeth.

His eyes were like a wild animal's - dark and full of anger. He was threatening me. Warning me to not step any closer or he'll rip me apart in little pieces, without any remorse.

When I woke up - my head was hurting. I was alone, my parents were gone. After looking for medicine to calm my raging headache - I found a pill and swallowed it.

I walked around the rooms and then finally - walked up to the drawer. I opened it and there still was just a 135614¥ bill inside. The same 135614¥ bill.

It seemed as if, after all this time, it hadn't been touched. No one remembered it and didn't look for it.

That's strange...
Did my crime really went un-noticed?

No one said anything to me. No one asked me any questions. Nothing.

Mom and dad never mentioned anything about the missing 406841¥ from home. As if they haven't noticed anything.

That really is strange.

I could say that a human gets used to living with fear. A human learns to live with horror and with their dirty conscience.

With passing time - they become a piece of you. They settle down like a second pair of skin and you're just left with it.

It shocked me and then I got scared. I got scared of myself.

I thought that I couldn't live like this, but all these months - it's exactly how I have been living.

Jungkook is probably right - I have to tell them everything as soon as possible. To finally get rid of the guilt because with passing time - I will learn how to live with it.

And then...then I will no longer be human. I will no longer be Taehyung.

I will become something else... something scary and horrible. Like that wolf Hoseok became in my dream.