036

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

originally, uraume had just wanted to kill the priestess and help free their master.

however, now they were with sukuna and kiyo at the gojō household, where nagi, yoshino, satoru, and two little fox demons resided.

how this happened was beyond them, but wherever sukuna went, they followed.

"KIYOOO!! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK! THOSE TWO ARE UTTER BRATS!!", satoru dramatically cried, lumping onto his twin as hakaku and nozomi came running out of the room, upon hearing satoru's major outburst.

"MAMA!! YOU'RE BACK", nozomi exclaimed, trying to pull satoru off of her nonbiological mother so that her and hakaku could give the priestess a hug.

kiyo lightly chuckled as she greeted her children with a kiss to the forehead.

"huh? who's this? I swear, you bring home someone new every time you go out", satoru sighed, shaking his head as kiyo just bashfully smiled.

"uraume-san's one of ryōmen's friends", kiyo introduced.

"no they're no—"

"oh!! nice to meet you! must be hard dealing with this one, huh?", satoru interrupted, to which uraume had glared at the gojō, as they respected no one but sukuna.

"shut it! you imbecile", sukuna insulted.

"mah, mah~ why so uptight?", satoru giggled as he gently tapped sukuna's shoulder, to which kiyo had sighed as she took satoru's hand away from sukuna, in fear of her brother losing a hand.

"anyways, nanami got you another bead and megumi and I found one too, so you're welcome", satoru grinned as he patted kiyo's shoulder.

"thanks", kiyo chuckled as she stored it in a small baggie in her kosode.

"also, a word with you", satoru somewhat seriously said, to which kiyo had followed her brother out as nozomi had first bowed to uraume and sukuna, hugging the demon king's leg as hakaku did the same.

"it's that time of year again", satoru breathed out, to which kiyo had immediately knew what her brother was referring to.

"time sure goes by quickly", kiyo softly sighed.

"we should bring sukuna", satoru grinned, to which kiyo had immediately shook her head.

"absolutely not! it's going to cause an unnecessary uproar and you know it", kiyo stated.