And Make You Happy

_________________
Class trial in session
________________

Tsumugi Shirogane was dead, Kokichi thought numbly. Tsumugi was dead and he had the murder weapon. It was silent in the trial room. He was still holding the metal pipe when he finally spoke up. "Sooo, I found the real murder weapon! It was in a crevice in the hallway." "Asshat that isn't-" He cut Miu off "shut up, whore. Anyway I'm obvs not the killer so I say it's the cumdumpster!" "WHAT THE FUCK COCKITCHY YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID YOURE HOLDING THE MURDER WEAPON" "Yeah I know, shit for brains. Anywhooo it's obvs Kork I mean the vibes he gives off is yucky yucky." Korekiyo hummed to himself "my vibes may be 'yucky yucky' to you however I did not cause this murder. I personally think it was Angie. The only letters we could make out in the blood was "ie" the only name with 'ie' is Angie. Which means it was her." Shuichi spoke next.

"NO THATS WRONG!! Just because 'ie' was in the blood doesn't mean that Angie is the culprit!" "ANGIE WOULD NEVER KILL ANYONE IT WAS DEFINITELY A DEGENERATE MALE!!" Tenko announced. Kokichi himself zoned out of their conversation. He had left the investigation site early because he thought he had heard a noise. And he had, and that noise led him to the hallway. So he hadn't gotten to see the supposed letters in the blood. It was then that he realized he was still holding the murder weapon so he put it down on the floor. He could hear the others yelling now; Tenko, Angie, Himiko, Shuichi, Gonta and Kaito were all fighting for Angie's innocence, while the rest were saying she was guilty. Kokichi decided to take over the trial.

"UGgHhHhH HeY Shumaiiiii~ we can settle this easy! It's obvs Angie cause her name or whatevs!" Shuichi looked at him as multiple emotions flashed across his face, mainly annoyance. "Kokichi no that's the opposite of what I'm saying, if it was Angie why would she not clean it up?" Kokichi sighed extra loudly. "But I bet she has all sorts of pipes and wood and whatnot in her lab cause arty art!" "Atua says that he is angry with you Kokichi. By doubting me you're doubting him!" "Nyeh~ Atua is scary when he's mad." "Ohmigosh shut up for the rest of your life. Anywho as I was saying it's clearly Angie so let's just vote already!" Shuichi cut in.

"NO THAT'S WRONG! The state of the body suggests the murderer felt a lot of anger towards Tsumugi and I don't think any of us have seen Angie act out in anger!" "Yeah well the state of the body also shows that the killer had remorse so it very well is definitely Angie!" Kokichi wasn't sure why he was acting so sure because he really didn't know who did it. He just hoped that Shuichi would find the truth soon cause he was tired. He zoned out again after that and everything was blurry. He was just staring at a wall while the trial got on track again. He didn't know how long he had zoned out for but when he zoned back in they had in fact convicted Angie of the crime. Tenko and Himiko were taking it the worse, obviously. Tenko looked like she was about to pass out and Himiko was shaking like a leaf.

"Ittts voting time!! Will you pick the right choice or the dreadfully wrong one!!"

Kokichi sighed as he selected Angie. He hadn't gotten to hear why she did it, he'd just ask Shuichi later. Or it might actually be better to ask Ryoma, he probably wouldn't ask why Kokichi was asking. A screen came down like always and displayed the voting results; two votes for Shuichi, one for Tenko, and the rest were for Angie. The gambiling machine popped up and revealed that it was in fact Angie who had killed Tsumugi. Kokichi was very very tired. He watched half heartedly as Angie was dragged away to be put in her own personal hell.

He watched as sharp paintbrushes painted her skin the bright color of blood. The paintbrushes slowly ripping her apart with little cuts. He watched as her content face scrunched up in pain. The paintbrushes didn't stop until she was a cruel reimagining of Tsumugi's state. He could only watch as Angie was left on the makeshift canvas as an unrecognizable blob, he distantly wondered why his brain had made him watch the whole thing. He wondered why it had come to this. Angie's body was raised with the canvas. Kokichi wondered absentmindedly if she was still alive. A paintbrush fell down from seemingly nowhere and smashed Angie's skull in. A sickening crunch echoed throughout the room along with Himiko and Tenko's screams of anguish. The canvas spun with the paintbrush holding Angie's body to the canvas. When it finally stopped it had made some gut wrenching spin art. Himiko was clutching onto Tenko, relying on the taller girl to stand. Tenko was also clinging onto Himiko, their sobs could be heard throughout the room.

_________
Authors note again again:
Osjdjdmdkdbsms this fic has gotten so much more attention than I thought it would I dunno what to say except thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry this chapter was short I just really don't like writing trials😳😳😳