So I Hung My Head and Cried

"Hey Kii-boy can you smell stuff?! Oh oh wait! Better question. Can you poop! Oh also why's your hair so spiky? Hey wait, answer the poop question first! That one's more important!" Both Kiibo and Shuichi sighed, they'd only been walking for a minute and Kokichi was already teasing Kiibo very enthusiastically. "THAT'S ROBOPHOBIC! But also... no Kokichi, I do not have the function to.. relieve myself..." Kokichi smiled brightly. "Nishishi of course not! Oh I bet Miu would lovvvveeee if you could. It's probably one of her kinks y'know." Kiibo looked horrified at Kokichi's remark. "No-no! Miu definitely wouldn't find that kinky! Hey wait, did you actually make a whole sentence without calling her some.. very creative insults?" "Her name is an insult you dumb robot." Kiibo gasped and put his hand on his chest. Shuichi sighed. "Hey guys we're at her lab so can we just get along?" "Nishishi of course Saihara-Chan~" Shuichi opened the door and it creaked loudly. "Oi Cockichi I told you to wait!" Miu yelled from inside the lab. "Uhm Miu it's Shuichi, and also Kokichi, and also Kiibo." Miu walked over to the door of the lab and put a hand on her hip. She looked at each of them before sighing. "What the fuck is this some kind of double date? Keebs if you wanted to bang me you shoulda just said so! Bahahahahaha!" Miu laughed loudly but Shuichi found himself focusing on her words. 'Double date' Did she think he was dating Kokichi? His most likely red face probably wasn't helping. Maybe if he didn't say anything she wouldn't either. "Holy shit wait a minute! Pooichi you didn't refute me! Are you and the shota dating?! What the fuck Cockichi I thought you were gonna-" Miu was cut off by Kokichi laughing. "Nishishishi Saihara-Chan and I aren't dating~ I wish we were though~" Kokichi wiggled his eyebrows and leaned into Shuichi. "Why don't you love me backkkkk~ I've been oh so very nice to you~" Shuichi knew he probably looked like a tomato but he also knew Kokichi was just joking. "Uhm I definitely hate to interrupt but we came here to get Miu yes?" Shuichi silently thanked Kiibo for getting him out of this weird situation.

"Oh? What do you idiots need the gorgeous girl genius for?" "We were just making sure everyone was still safe, sorry for bothering you Miu." Miu smirked, "Oh don't worry you didn't bother me. It was very entertaining. Bye bye you slimy crotch knobs!" Miu practically shoved them out the door and slammed it in their faces. "Well at least we know she's safe.." Shuichi muttered under his breath, Kiibo nodded. Suddenly Shuichi was being dragged ahead by Kokichi. "Hey wait for me!" Kiibo screamed behind them. "Go tell everyone Miu is safe or whatever you stupid robot!" Kokichi yelled back. Before Shuichi could even catch his breath he was pulled into the dorms. Once inside Kokichi stopped running and just stood there, Shuichi looked around anxiously. "Kokichi-" "Shumai do you like me?" Shuichi's brain ground to a halt. "Wh-what?" "Do. You. Like. Me." Shuichi felt his breath catch in his throat, how did- "OHhHh~ Nishishishi you thought I meant like that! Aw you're so silly Shumai! I meant as a friend~" "wha- of course I like you Kokichi!" "Oh good good Shumai! Glad to hear it! Welp that's all of that so let's go!" Kokichi started walking away but Shuichi couldn't help but feel that Kokichi was lying. "Kokichi wait! Is something wrong?" Kokichi turned around for a second and shrugged. "I dunno! Hey let's go check on Kork!" Kokichi started to walk away again and Shuichi wracked his brain for something that would get the other boy's attention. Kokichi was almost to the door again, he was walking slowly. Did that mean he wanted Shuichi to stop him? "Kokichi please wait." He practically begged. Kokichi didn't turn around. "I don't know what's going on but I want to help you. Please let me help you." "How do I know you aren't the mastermind?" Shuichi was taken aback. "What?" "How do I know you won't betray me Shuichi?" "I don't understand. I thought we all agreed there wasn't a mastermind." "You all did, but there is one, Monodam confirmed it." Shuichi was surprised. "Wait Monodam told you?! Kokichi that could be great! If we can get one of the Monokubs to help us it would be so much easier to get out of here!" Kokichi narrowed his eyes. "You seemed genuine enough when you said that, I guess the bear is trustworthy..." "huh?" "Monodam let it slip that the mastermind was a girl, I thought he was trying to throw me off at first. Then I realized only you could've come up with something that smart, but if it's not you he must've been telling the truth." Shuichi sighed, "so you're saying one of the girls put us in this situation." "Yup I sure am!" Kokichi smiled sadly. "Well we should probably start heading back to the cafeteria now..." Kokichi nodded. "Yeah let's go!" The purple haired boy grabbed Shuichi's hand and started to walk out. "Ah Kokichi-" "Nishishi does Shumai think holding my hand is gross~" Shuichi felt his face blushing. "No! No, I don't think that!" Kokichi chuckled. "I was just teasing you, you idiot!" Shuichi huffed.

"BING BONG DING DONG"
"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED "EVERYONE PLEASE GATHER IN THE SCHOOL STORE! It's about time the killing started up again! Puhuhu~"

Shuichi froze, he felt Kokichi's hand clench up. He met Kokichi's panicked gaze and they both started running. Shuichi felt himself panicking, thoughts of all who might've died making themselves to the front of his thoughts. "Cockichi! Pooichi! Wait for me!" Shuichi was going to slow down to wait on Miu, glad that at least he knew one other person was safe. Kokichi however kept running and Shuichi was dragged with him. It wasn't long before the two of them, with Miu trying to catch up, made it to the school store. There were quite a few people just looking through the door, they seemed frozen in fear. Shuichi heard footsteps and a conversation behind him. "Gonta confused, what is going on?" "Stay here Gonta I'll be back." Ryoma walked to Shuichi's side. "Shuichi do you know who it is?" Shuichi shook his head. "I just got here after finding Miu." To make his point Shuichi pointed to where Miu was standing. Ryoma looked shocked. "You only just got done finding Miu? Korekiyo was rather easy to find." "Well yeah but we kind of just talked for a little bit." Ryoma nodded. "I'm gonna get back to Gonta, tell me when the room has less people, yeah?" Shuichi forced a smile. "Of course Ryoma." "Hey Pooichi we gonna go check who's dead?" Before he could even attempt to respond Kokichi cut in. "Awwwe is the whore bitchlet afraid it's her boyfriend~" Miu flinched back but quickly regained her composure. "Maybe I am afraid it's Keebs, you're just jealous I got my crush and you don't! Bahahaha- stupid little brat!" "Wait you and Kiibo are dating?!" Shuichi questioned. "Ha he wishes! But if I'm getting myself a boyfriend I'm gonna do it right! Bahahaha he's gonna be so surprised with what I got him!" Shuichi shuddered at the thought of any 'gift' Miu could give. "Hey whore when the fuck did you decide to go through with that stupid plan?" "Since you decided to leave our Craft hourTM!" "Did you really just say TM?" "Yes, yes I-" Miu was cut off by a yell from Korekiyo. "All you heathens get back. It's disrespectful to stare at a body. I believe we should let the detective search for clues." Shuichi looked over only to see everyone looking at him. "Uhm I don't know guys I-" he was pushed forwards by Miu and he huffed. He looked over to Kokichi, he had never let go of Shuichi's hand. When Kokichi saw Shuichi looking at him he smiled and pushed Shuichi like Miu had. Shuichi walked to the door and sighed, not looking in yet. He looked up and saw what everyone had gathered around.

Tsumugi Shirogane lay collapsed by the counter. Shuichi could hardly recognize her as her head was bashed in, a floorboard lay next to her.  She was completely covered in blood. Shuichi felt sick looking at the body. Another friend was dead, another trial will happen, and then a new blackened will be executed.

_________________

Author note:
Okay so first of all I did not expect this to get so much attention lol secondly thank you guys so much for the comments I friggen love comments so much.

Have an amazing day and remember that you are loved and appreciated!