But Now You've Left Dear

Kaede pulled her hair. "What the fuckkk." Of course on top of Makoto Naegi himself heading here a monokub would fucking get adopted. It's not like it hadn't happened before but it had never happened with Monodam. She groaned and opened her phone.

❤️💙❤️💙Reinds💙❤️💙❤️

—Girlf: Tsum, babe, love of my life. Why the fuck is Monodam programmed to remember the goddamn runs?

—Reinds: it made him more likely to kill the other kubs. Why?

—Girlf: cause the fucking gremlin just fucking adopted him that's why.

—Reinds: oh damn

—Girlf: Yeah Damn

—Reinds: well shit

—Girlf: big shit

—Reinds: well the thot patrol is almost here so what the fuck are you going to do about Monodam?

—Girlf: honestly? I'm just gonna let them keep him.

—Reinds: well then why tell me at all?

—Girlf: cause I wanted to bug you :3

—Reinds: fuck you

—Girlf: you wish

—Reinds: In your dreams

—Girlf: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

—Reinds: no

—Girlf: ('' ͡°^ ͡°)

—Reinds: go to horny jail you fucking sponge

Kaede smiled at her phone. She really did enjoy texting Tsumugi. It was fun to tease her girlfriend. She always felt nice when she thought about that. After everything that had happened she had found Tsumugi again. It was a miracle and she would never complain. She looked at the closest monitor and saw the gremlin and emo boi holding hands, Monodam was being held by the gremlin as well. Perched on the little shits hip like a fucking child. Who was she to judge though? She opened her phone again

—Girlf: no💖

—Reinds: it took you seven fucking minutes to come up with "no💖"?

Kaede laughed. Tsumugi always said her laugh was the most beautiful sound in the world but Tsumugi was a simp sometimes. She was pretty sure her laugh actually sounded like a dying cow. The poor cows.

—Girlf: no💖

—Reinds: -_-

—Girlf: :)

—Reinds: I hate you

—Girlf: I love you too ☺️☺️☺️

———————————

Kokichi smiled at the monokub on his hip."look at you! You're just a little guy!" "I- AM- VERY- SMALL- YES" "Shumai look at our son! Isn't he beautiful?" Shuichi nodded. "He's a very good boy, I have a question though." Kokichi tilted his head. "Shoot" "why're you suddenly so happy? I'm not complaining, I'm just a bit worried." "Oh! Well nothing really matters! As long as nothing matters I have nothing to worry about!" "Kokichi, that's not a healthy way of thinking." "But, I'm happy when I think like that." Shuichi shook his head. "No you're just ignoring your issues." "I don't have issues Shumai! Cause nothing matters!" Shuichi stopped walking. "Kokichi, believe me when I say I want you to be happy, but ignoring your issues and saying they don't exist isn't going to fix them." Kokichi glanced down to monoda- he glanced down at Panta. "Shumai it's fine really. I'm not ignoring my issues completely, I'm just filing them away for later, so let's have fun with our son. Okay?" Shuichi wanted to say no, he wanted to just sit down and get Kokichi to rant. But Kokichi looked genuinely happy earlier and who was he to take that away from his boyfriend.

His boyfriend, it felt weird to call him that. It was true now wasn't it? That was kind of scary. He let out a breath. "Okay, okay let's have fun." Kokichi smiled brightly. "Hell yeah! I knew you'd come around Shumai!" Kokichi skipped ahead. "Alright Panta, what do you wanna do?" "WHAT-DO-FAMILIES-DO?" Shuichi thought for a minute, what did families do? He thought of his uncle "Well they play card games and watch tv. They share family dinner." "They rob a bank!" "No." "Yesssss" "no we're not going to rob a bank." "THERE- ARE- NO- BANKS- AROUND- HERE-" Kokichi huffed. "Well there goes that plan." "No. Robbing a bank is not good, we don't rob banks." "We blow shit up!" Shuichi huffed. "No, we don't" "yes we do!" "I- CAN- 'BLOW- SHIT- UP-'" Kokichi cheered. "Hell yeah little man let's do it!" "No! No let's not blow up anything!" "Let's start fires!" "FIRES-?" "WOOO FIREEE!!! Arsonnn wooooo!!" "No! Kokichi please do not." Kokichi smiled. "I'm gonna start a fire!" "Please don't" Kokichi took a step back. "I'm starting the fire now." "Kokichi." He threw Panta into the air. "START A FIRE MY SON!!" Instead of doing anything the Monokub just fell back into Kokichi's hands. "Welp there goes that plan too." "You're going to give me a heart attack." "No I'm not!" "You very much are." "THAT- WAS- FUN- CAN- YOU- THROW- ME- AGAIN-?" Kokichi practically beamed at the request. "Yeah I can!"

The rest of that day was spent treating Panta like their own child, which now he was.

Hello it is me, author of the thing, today I offer you:

Next time? Who knows?