Chapter 1: The Beautiful Nature

1 MONTH AGO....

Commander Erwin with the help of commander Pixis and the supreme commander Dhalis  Zachary succesfully performed a coup d'etat to overthrow the fake king and take control of the government.
Levi squad have manage to save Eren and Historia from the underground cave after being kidnapped.
Historia's father (Rod reiss) become a 120meter titan almost 3x bigger than the walls, before it reach the other side of the wall the survey corps manage to kill the huge titan.
Historia become a queen and punched levi, but Levi doesn't gave a shit and replied with a smile on his face.

PRESENT DAY.

3RD PERSON POV

The whole soldiers of Survey corps is in the west side of the wall Rose (Trost district) as a preparation and celebration two days before the operation to retake the wall Maria.

It's already night when Eren, Mikasa and Armin decided to go back to their quarters after collecting woods in the forest. The three walk until they reach the front of their quarters.
The quarters is outside of the survey corps HQ.

EREN'S POV

"Guys I think you two should rest now im heading to someone". Armin says as he start to walk away

"Hey Armin!! It's already night where are you going..?" I said.

" To Annie " Armin says in a  witty tone and walks away.

Huh, what's wrong with this guy he always do that.  Annie doesn't even talk back, why he even bother to visit her.
What makes me irritated is the fact that tomorrow will be the last day and he is doing unnecessary things.

"Hey mikasa let's drop  the woods here and return to our quarters" i say irritatedly because of Armin's action.

MIKASA'S POV

"Eren"

"Can i stay with you this night-
Watashiwa... I--I-just want to talk to you" I stutter.

In my mind I'm thinking that I should take this opportunity to spend time with Eren, we only have one day left before the operation to retake wall Maria commence and tomorrow will be the celebration, all of us will become busy having fun, there would be no time for me to talk to eren alone.
It's fine as long I'm with Eren.
that is my only wish.

EREN'S POV

I Stared at Mikasa's eyes for a moment
I just realized how beautiful Mikasa's eyes is, the light reflects to her gray eyes like there's some tears on her eyes.

"Okay Mikasa fine" I smirk.

I saw Mikasa's pale face starts to slightly blush.

I ignored it and  i proceeded to walk over to my quarter.

MIKASA'S POV

I slightly blush when I hears Eren's word that he's fine with it.

"You better bring some clothes if you want to sleep in my room". Eren says
as he proceeds to enter the room and  I followed him.